New Delhi, Delhi, India
Mindmine Summit, one of India’s most influential public discourse platforms organized by the Hero Mindmine Institute, will commence its 10th edition in the national capital from Thursday, April 21, 2016. The glittering two-day event will see more than 75 top influencers from across the social spectrum, including corporate sector, government, bureaucracy and entertainment business come together to discuss pertinent issues faced by the country today.
The theme of the 10th Mindmine Summit – “The Idea of India…Whose India?” aims to delve deeper, and examine the idea of India more profoundly, even as progressive and disruptive forces swivel around.
The event which is taking place at the Taj Palace in Delhi will also host the prestigious BML Munjal Awards for ‘Business Excellence through Learning & Development’.
Speaking on the eve of the occasion, Mr. Sunil Kant Munjal, Chairman, Hero Corporate Service Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are extremely pleased to launch the 10th edition of Hero Mindmine summit which over the last decade has become the ‘go-to-event’ to listen, speak and participate in thought provoking and relevant discussions about various aspects of our country. We are grateful to all our speakers and organizing partners for coming together to make this edition one of the biggest such public platforms in India. We are confident that the latest edition of Hero Mindmine Summit will once again shed light on the opportunities, challenges and possible path-breaking solutions to make our country a leader in the brave new world.”
Mindmine Summit is the annual flagship event of the Hero Group. At this two-day forum, diverse panelists assess the evolving political, business and societal landscape through a mix of interactive panel dialogues, one-on-one exchanges and debates. Some of the key speakers at this edition include, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister, Communication & Information Technology, Mr. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Minister of State, Ministry of Information & Broadcast, Mr. Amitabh Kant, CEO, Niti Aayog, Ms Sheila Dikshit, Former CM –Delhi, Dr. Rajiv B Lall, Founder, MD & CEO, IDFC Bank, Mr. Milan Rao, President & CEO, GE Healthcare – India & South Asia, Mr. Jairam Ramesh, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, Mr. Sachin Bansal, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder, Flipkart, Ms. Vanitha Narayanan, Managing Director, IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Dr. Chandan Chowdhury, Managing Director, Dassault Systemes India Pvt. Ltd, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Chairman & Managing Director, Medanta – The Medicity, Mr. Ritesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, Oyo Rooms, Mr. Richard Rekhy, CEO, KPMG India, Mr. T.V. Mohandas Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education, among others.
Over the past decade, this two-day annual Summit has gained immense credibility and traction as an independent forum for dialogue and debate. It features preeminent leaders, opinion shapers and emerging stars who freely express their opinions and offer their insights over plenary sessions, Mindmine exchanges and debates.
Mindmine Summit is a property owned and managed by Mindmine Institute, an independent think-tank set up by Hero Corporate Service Pvt. Limited. The institute regularly conducts intellectual discussions and thought leadership meets on issues that deserve mindspace and attention.
About Hero Mindmine Institute :
Mindmine Institute is an independent think tank set up by the Hero Group. Learning and Development has been the primary area of focus and business for Hero Mindmine, ever since its inception in the year 2000. It has trained over 2 million learners through its training programs. Participants have been from all levels of the organization.
From time to time, the institute conducts a number of initiatives to stimulate intellectual discussions and generate thought leadership on issues that deserve our mindspace and attention. Mindmine Institute manages Mindmine Summit, the annual flagship event of Hero Group where a diverse set of eminent speakers debate and analyse on important issues through an eclectic mix of interactive plenary sessions, Mindmine Exchanges and debates relating to political, business and societal environment.
Mindmine Institute is part the Hero Corporate Services Pvt Ltd. a company that provides services related to manufacturing, consulting, and BPO services. The Company has its headquarters in New Delhi. A subsidiary of the $5.6 billion Hero Group, HCSPL provides the knowledge and research services to companies and corporate within the group since 1995.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017