Mumbai, September : Asian Paints Colour Academy launched ‘Naam Hoga toh Kaam Hoga’ initiative with the objective of attracting and training painters and contractors striving to build a name and identity for themselves as a professional. After the success of Saroj, Asian Paints has launched ‘The Colour Academy Visual Tour’ to reach out to more unskilled labour and train them at Colour Academy.
The ‘Saroj’ story showcased how Colour Academy transformed lives of unskilled labour by providing them with skills and support. This video was very well received. Asian Paints Colour Academy received many requests for training; especially from women inspired by Saroj’s journey. Infact a few all women training batches have been initiated at various locations post that. Taking this a step further, Asian Paints Colour Academy has launched ‘The Colour Academy Visual Tour’. This innovative video gives consumers a 360-degree view of Colour Academy.
This is the first time that Asian Paints has used Virtual Reality technology to showcase any of their offering or service. In fact, this is one of the first times that Virtual Reality technology has been used by a brand to advertise or promote a film. The objective is to create a more immersive and engaging experience with the consumer and leave a deep and long lasting impact on them. The video offers guidance at grassroots level to motivate and inspire people to join Colour Academy. Moreover the video gives one a clear guided tour of the world class training facility and the entire journey of the training course and environment of the academy.
Speaking on ‘360 degree Colour Academy Visual Tour’, Amit Syngle, President-Sales, Marketing & Technology, Asian Paints Ltd said “Our first initiative to promote colour academy was through the digital video, Saroj. Our objective from day one was to reach out to unskilled labour enthusiastic to learn and make a name for themselves but have limitations related society or financial issues. We are here to provide a creative and reputable career opportunity. With 360 degree video format that is available on YouTube and other social media platforms, consumers can now get a deeper insight into Colour Academy. We hope the video will encourage them to enroll for the courses and become a professional in the paint industry.”
About Asian Paints
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become India’s largest and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs. 141.83 billion. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. Asian Paints has always been a leader in the paint industry, pushing new concepts in India like Colour Idea Stores, Ezycolour services like Home Solutions & Colour Consultancy and Colour Next trend forecasting.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018