The sign of relief in the scorching heat is something that the people of Noida Extension had been striving for. People are at a risk of becoming dehydrated in summers therefore prevention from dehydration by drinking water throughout the day is very important. The recent initiative by the Eros group is one such attempt to ease lives of the people during blistering summers. Mr.Avneesh Sood, Director of Eros Group installed the first public drinking water RO system in the Greater Noida West which will provide cold water to the passers-by and labourers in this summer. By this kiosk, the commuters and labourers along with passersby will get access to drinking water round the clock.After the inauguration of this water RO system, the people, labourers and passers-by will have the facility of drinking water, so that they can escape the harsh heat and prevent themselves from dehydration and fatigue.
On Monday, the Water system was installed at Eros Sampoornam project located in sector-2 Greater Noida West. The taps are installed on the outer boundary of the project while the water plant is located inside the project premise from where it will be maintained by the society’s administration.In Greater Noida there are many under construction projects in which thousands of laborers work in the fields, the Greater Noida Authority has asked the developers to come forward to provide simple facilities like drinking water. Speaking at the inauguration, Mr. Sood said “It is yet another social initiative by us to facilitate drinking water for public, as the summers here are unbearable and cold water would easily relief the thirsty people living or commuting in Greater Noida West region. Wellness and health go hand in hand therefore this step was much needed to safeguard people from summer related health issues. We hope that through this water system many people are able to quench their thirst” The event was attended by the residents, administration team and nearby people, who appreciated the noble initiative.
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018