The sign of relief in the scorching heat is something that the people of Noida Extension had been striving for. People are at a risk of becoming dehydrated in summers therefore prevention from dehydration by drinking water throughout the day is very important. The recent initiative by the Eros group is one such attempt to ease lives of the people during blistering summers. Mr.Avneesh Sood, Director of Eros Group installed the first public drinking water RO system in the Greater Noida West which will provide cold water to the passers-by and labourers in this summer. By this kiosk, the commuters and labourers along with passersby will get access to drinking water round the clock.After the inauguration of this water RO system, the people, labourers and passers-by will have the facility of drinking water, so that they can escape the harsh heat and prevent themselves from dehydration and fatigue.
On Monday, the Water system was installed at Eros Sampoornam project located in sector-2 Greater Noida West. The taps are installed on the outer boundary of the project while the water plant is located inside the project premise from where it will be maintained by the society’s administration.In Greater Noida there are many under construction projects in which thousands of laborers work in the fields, the Greater Noida Authority has asked the developers to come forward to provide simple facilities like drinking water. Speaking at the inauguration, Mr. Sood said “It is yet another social initiative by us to facilitate drinking water for public, as the summers here are unbearable and cold water would easily relief the thirsty people living or commuting in Greater Noida West region. Wellness and health go hand in hand therefore this step was much needed to safeguard people from summer related health issues. We hope that through this water system many people are able to quench their thirst” The event was attended by the residents, administration team and nearby people, who appreciated the noble initiative.
- Over 150 stakeholders converge to deliberate on solar energy roadmap at Nagpur - 16 February, 2018
- KPIT and NITI Aayog sign SOI for supporting Atal Tinkering Labs to promote innovation among school children - 16 February, 2018
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation wins ICAI Gold Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 2016-17 - 2 February, 2018
- Sahaj Foundation Launches Its Flagship Dialogue On Rural Development “प्रश्न विकास का” For CSR Professionals - 22 January, 2018
- ASCEND team spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO on makar sankranti - 20 January, 2018
- Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-kam among Hurun’s Most Respected Entrepreneurs 2017 - 19 December, 2017
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017