Dehradun Uttarakhand, Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh
School Students of Uttarakhand and Chhattisgarh, celebrated 70th Anniversary of India‘s Independence in very innovative way by initiating new era of interactive & collaborative learning through virtual network, fulfilling the “Digital India” dream of Prime Minister Shri Nariendra Modi ji.
Under the aegis of leading NGO “Society for Inclusive Development (SFID)” Dehradun and Shri SEWA (Sri Sankalp Education & Welfare Association – Run by : iColab Softwares Pvt. Ltd.) (Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh) new project “My Smart Class – Connecting Classes – Empowering Student” was jointly launched by Principal Mrs Reena Jaggi of Green Field School (GFS), Dehradun and Mrs Varsha Sharma, principal of GAJANAN MADHAV MUKTIBODH (GMM) Govt. Higher Secondary School, Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh in presence of large number of teachers and students.
Young students of Dehradun based Green Field School (GFS), established virtual link with Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh based school using their state of art WiFi ICT Lab.
After initial introduction by students from both sides under the supervision of their teachers, students exchanged views on basic socio economic status of Uttarakhand as well as Chhattisgarh. Students of GFS asked many questions about the rivers, biodiversity and freedom fighters of Chhattisgarh and similar questions were raised by students of Chhattisgarh. They also asked many questions about Dev Bhoomi, Ganga, Yamuna and Himalayas, Tribal life etc..
Sakshi Arya, Tanu, Vanshika, Preeti and Kajal of GFS asked their new virtual friend s about how they are planning to celebrate independence day. Students of GFS sang School Song using Skype network.
Sushmita, Triveni, Payal, Suman, Priyanka, Priti Dwangan & Varsha Yadav of class 12th of GMM also sang Saraswati Vandana For the students of Uttarakhand.
Teachers from both sides were also excited and introduced themselves with each other using virtual platform and assured each other about further collaboration and network to make students learn more this newly created platform.
More schools will be added Pan India with My Smart Class project with focus on Rural and tribal region Said Dilpreet, project head of SFID. Manish Rathod, Head Sri Sankalp Education & Welfare Association assured his support to expand this network in other regions.
Mona, Surjeet, Kavita, Sumit, Reena, Menu, Khushboo, Mohit, Anita, Sapna, Babita were present along with large number of students from both sides.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018