Bangalore, Karnataka, India and East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Wipro Limited a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced, that its energy services business division, Wipro EcoEnergy has been recognized in the list of ‘100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers 2016’ by CIOReview, a technology magazine.
“We are pleased to recognize Wipro EcoEnergy as one among the 100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers 2016,” said Jeevan George, Managing Editor of CIOReview. “Wipro EcoEnergy’s proven track-record of successful client deployments in the Big Data arena, demonstrates its prowess, in helping customers attain unprecedented efficiency.”
CIOReview features its ‘100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers’ list annually in recognition of the top technology organizations, helping businesses around the world. A distinguished panel comprising of CEOs, CIOs, IT VPs and the CIOReview editorial board selected the 100 best vendors and consultants.
“We are proud to be recognized as among the ‘100 Most Promising Big Data Solution Providers 2016’,” said Syed Mansoor Ahmad, Business Head- Wipro EcoEnergy. “This recognition further validates the efficacy of our analytics-based offerings and our vision for enterprise energy and business efficiency management.”
Wipro EcoEnergy specializes in analytics-based energy efficiency, managed operations & maintenance and managed lighting, controls & retrofitting. It provides intelligent and sustainable solutions for enterprise-wide energy operations and efficiency management. It focuses on helping enterprises analyze their operating processes and consumption patterns, enabling them to achieve their energy saving targets.
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading information technology, consulting and business process services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360-degree view of “Business through Technology.” By combining digital strategy, customer-centric design, advanced analytics and product engineering approach, Wipro helps its clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, Wipro has a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across 6 continents. For more information, please visit http://www.wipro.com/
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in our earnings, revenue and profits, our ability to generate and manage growth, intense competition in IT services, our ability to maintain our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which we make strategic investments, withdrawal of fiscal governmental incentives, political instability, war, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, unauthorized use of our intellectual property, and general economic conditions affecting our business and industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. These filings are available at http://www.sec.gov/. We may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018