Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
CMC has bagged ‘Best Vocational training Company Serving Social Cause- CSR’ award from Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) for “English Intervention Program” which is an in-school supplemental learning program for students from classes UKG to 10th providing courses on Spoken & Written English skills.
Ms. Maya Swaminathan Sinha, Founder & Director, Clear Maze Consulting Pvt. Ltd. & CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. said: “We’re extremely happy to receive this award from Assocham.
The award recognizes the company’s contribution in addressing the lack of quality education and empowerment opportunities among lesser-privileged children through holistically designed programs.”
Shailesh Shahi, General Manager, CMC, received the award from Shri C P Singh, Minister of Urban Development, Housing & Transport Department, Govt. Of Jharkhand at the ASSOCHAM National Summit on Skilling India — The Way Forward on 31st July 2017.
Expert panellists in different sessions were including ASSOCHAM Ranchi Regional Office Director SK Singh, Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) Mission Director Ravi Ranjan, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute (Ranchi Centre) Director Ajit Kumar Sinha, Amity University (Ranchi) Vice Chancellor Raman Kumar Jha, ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd MD Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Ranchi University ex-VC LN Bhagat, JSDMS ex-MD RP Singh, Veer Kunwar Singh University (Arah) ex-VC SP Singh.
Recently, CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. had also won awards for “Skill development through PPP model” by Indian education Network.
Mr Atul Jaiswal, President – CMC Skills received the award in an Awards Ceremony organised on 21th July 2017 at Hotel Le-meridian, New Delhi.
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017
- Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji Unveils HCL’s Biggest CSR Initiative – ‘Samuday’ - 7 November, 2017
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017