Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
CMC has bagged ‘Best Vocational training Company Serving Social Cause- CSR’ award from Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) for “English Intervention Program” which is an in-school supplemental learning program for students from classes UKG to 10th providing courses on Spoken & Written English skills.
Ms. Maya Swaminathan Sinha, Founder & Director, Clear Maze Consulting Pvt. Ltd. & CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. said: “We’re extremely happy to receive this award from Assocham.
The award recognizes the company’s contribution in addressing the lack of quality education and empowerment opportunities among lesser-privileged children through holistically designed programs.”
Shailesh Shahi, General Manager, CMC, received the award from Shri C P Singh, Minister of Urban Development, Housing & Transport Department, Govt. Of Jharkhand at the ASSOCHAM National Summit on Skilling India — The Way Forward on 31st July 2017.
Expert panellists in different sessions were including ASSOCHAM Ranchi Regional Office Director SK Singh, Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) Mission Director Ravi Ranjan, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute (Ranchi Centre) Director Ajit Kumar Sinha, Amity University (Ranchi) Vice Chancellor Raman Kumar Jha, ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd MD Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Ranchi University ex-VC LN Bhagat, JSDMS ex-MD RP Singh, Veer Kunwar Singh University (Arah) ex-VC SP Singh.
Recently, CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. had also won awards for “Skill development through PPP model” by Indian education Network.
Mr Atul Jaiswal, President – CMC Skills received the award in an Awards Ceremony organised on 21th July 2017 at Hotel Le-meridian, New Delhi.
- TechnipFMC Partners with SEED CSR to Inaugurate Skill Development Centre and Mobile Medical Health Unit in Gujarat - 4 April, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Celebrates World Water Day across its Operations - 27 March, 2018
- VIBGYOR Group of Schools Embark on a Journey to Create Water for the Future - 24 March, 2018
- Priyadarshni Academy Celebrates 34th Anniversary Literary Awards and Educational Scholarships Program - 20 March, 2018
- TCS Olympus Centre Awarded the ‘Best Commercial Project of 2016-17’ at the 32nd National Real Estate Annual Awards by Accommodation Times - 19 March, 2018
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018