Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
CMC has bagged ‘Best Vocational training Company Serving Social Cause- CSR’ award from Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) for “English Intervention Program” which is an in-school supplemental learning program for students from classes UKG to 10th providing courses on Spoken & Written English skills.
Ms. Maya Swaminathan Sinha, Founder & Director, Clear Maze Consulting Pvt. Ltd. & CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. said: “We’re extremely happy to receive this award from Assocham.
The award recognizes the company’s contribution in addressing the lack of quality education and empowerment opportunities among lesser-privileged children through holistically designed programs.”
Shailesh Shahi, General Manager, CMC, received the award from Shri C P Singh, Minister of Urban Development, Housing & Transport Department, Govt. Of Jharkhand at the ASSOCHAM National Summit on Skilling India — The Way Forward on 31st July 2017.
Expert panellists in different sessions were including ASSOCHAM Ranchi Regional Office Director SK Singh, Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) Mission Director Ravi Ranjan, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute (Ranchi Centre) Director Ajit Kumar Sinha, Amity University (Ranchi) Vice Chancellor Raman Kumar Jha, ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd MD Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Ranchi University ex-VC LN Bhagat, JSDMS ex-MD RP Singh, Veer Kunwar Singh University (Arah) ex-VC SP Singh.
Recently, CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. had also won awards for “Skill development through PPP model” by Indian education Network.
Mr Atul Jaiswal, President – CMC Skills received the award in an Awards Ceremony organised on 21th July 2017 at Hotel Le-meridian, New Delhi.
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018
- Snapdeal and National Book Trust Launch Har Hath Ek Kitab at the World Book Fair - 12 January, 2018
- Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief and Care Trust Organizes ‘Prince Kutchhi Vyapar Mela’ to Create Fund for the Treatment of Children Cancer Patients - 11 January, 2018
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Train Street Food Vendors in Pune - 6 January, 2018
- MoU Signed between ofo and Pune Municipal Corporation - 5 January, 2018
- Help a Child Touch the Star With #findurstar Campaign - 30 December, 2017