Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
CMC has bagged ‘Best Vocational training Company Serving Social Cause- CSR’ award from Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) for “English Intervention Program” which is an in-school supplemental learning program for students from classes UKG to 10th providing courses on Spoken & Written English skills.
Ms. Maya Swaminathan Sinha, Founder & Director, Clear Maze Consulting Pvt. Ltd. & CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. said: “We’re extremely happy to receive this award from Assocham.
The award recognizes the company’s contribution in addressing the lack of quality education and empowerment opportunities among lesser-privileged children through holistically designed programs.”
Shailesh Shahi, General Manager, CMC, received the award from Shri C P Singh, Minister of Urban Development, Housing & Transport Department, Govt. Of Jharkhand at the ASSOCHAM National Summit on Skilling India — The Way Forward on 31st July 2017.
Expert panellists in different sessions were including ASSOCHAM Ranchi Regional Office Director SK Singh, Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) Mission Director Ravi Ranjan, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute (Ranchi Centre) Director Ajit Kumar Sinha, Amity University (Ranchi) Vice Chancellor Raman Kumar Jha, ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd MD Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Ranchi University ex-VC LN Bhagat, JSDMS ex-MD RP Singh, Veer Kunwar Singh University (Arah) ex-VC SP Singh.
Recently, CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. had also won awards for “Skill development through PPP model” by Indian education Network.
Mr Atul Jaiswal, President – CMC Skills received the award in an Awards Ceremony organised on 21th July 2017 at Hotel Le-meridian, New Delhi.
- Clear Maze Consulting and CMC Skills Bags Award for its Contribution to Education and Skill Development - 23 August, 2017
- Dinesh Shahra Foundation Conducts Special Health Checkup Camp for Cattle - 3 August, 2017
- Shri Uddhav Thackeray Does Ground Breaking Ceremony of Grand Central Park, Thane - 1 August, 2017
- Mr. Soumitro Chakraborty – CEO, Fiinovation Awarded ‘Most Admired Leader for CSR & Sustainability 2017’ - 21 July, 2017
- VIBGYOR High Model United Nations 2017 Debates the Crucial Issue of Climate Change - 3 July, 2017
- Women in Rural India Register Dramatic Gains in Nutrition, Food Security - 28 June, 2017
- Wipro, First Book Bring New Books to Indianapolis Area Kids in Need - 22 June, 2017
- Snapdeal Ties Up with The National Book Trust, India - 20 June, 2017
- ITC Limited Wins the Prestigious Porter Prize 2017 in Two Categories – Excellence in Corporate Governance and Integration and Creating Shared Value - 26 May, 2017
- Microfinance Organization Grameen Koota has received the ISC-FICCI 2017 Award for Best Financial Accessibility for Sanitation - 28 April, 2017