Greater Noida : In an exclusive event organised at Greater Noida West, NCR’s leading realty major, Gaursons Group recently launched its highly anticipated luxurious club, ‘Club Saundaryam’ in its project, Gaurs Saundaryam. Gaurs Saundaryam is one of its kind luxurious project situated in the heart of Greater Noida West. Apart from the serene location, the major attraction of this project is its uber class luxurious apartments. The project is planned to be low density with 3/4 BHK apartments in offer; and will no doubt be the best when it comes to infrastructure, locality and affordability.
The project has 9 towers and 1226 units that include 3 &4 BHK flats. The club offered by the project boats of luxurious amenities such as; steam bath, sauna, gym, indoor games, swimming, snooker, chess, carom, indoor badminton, table tennis, billiards and squash court etc. Possession of Gaurs Saundaryam project is on the verge of being achieved. With this project, buyers will not only get comfortbut luxurious lifestyle,as well as promote their status quotient and world class living.
On the occasion of club launch, Vipin Modi, Director-Sales & Marketing, Gaursons Group said, “Club Saundaryam is the largest club in the region built in 50,000 sq. ft. Our sole purpose is to deliver the project before time and this club is the evidence of our promise of timely construction and quality delivery. Timely delivery and promise of quality has been our prime motive and we have achieved this feat by delivering several of our previous projects, one year before time. We would like to thank all who have supported us throughout our journey and welcome the future residents of this project to its immaculate club.”
With a journey of more than 21 years in the real estate sector,Gaursons Group has been a prominent and most trustworthy developer of NCR. 100 percent consumer satisfaction is the vision of Gaursons Group and with milestone projects like Gaur City, Gaur Green City and many others they are able to fulfil their vision. GaursSaundaryam will also be one of its kind projects in the region with superb quality and awesome amenities.
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017
- PALAYAN - 7 December, 2017