New Delhi : D’art foundation conducted a three day workshop on 17th , 18th and 19th June, 2016 at Sanskriti Kendra, New Delhi. The event had 28 artists shortlisted from a pool of 350 artists from across the nation participating in the workshop by the foundation. The foundation’s vision is to promote the artists from across the nation, who otherwise do not have any platform or exposure to showcase their art forms to the world, this is an initiative under guidance and leadership of Gurusewak Singh, President – A disciple of late S. Sobha Singh ji, who was an eminent painter of Punjab well known for the paintings of Sikh Gurus, portraits of Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh ji. On this event, Priyank Gupta, Founder-Chairman of D’art foundation said “India has given lot of famous artist to the world but nowadays the art is going to extinct from the country. Somewhere people take interest on art but they are unable to show their latent. The d’art foundation will bring their inherent talent in front of the entire world.”
About D’art Foundation
D’art foundation : Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed. The aim of d’art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
India art gallery is the world’s ancient gallery. In yesterday’s year people used to love arts and they were very fond of performing arts. India has given lot of famous artist to the world but nowadays the art is going to extinct from the country. Somewhere people take interest on art but they are unable to show their latent. The d’art foundation will bring their inherent talent in front to the public and make it recognition into the world.
- CREDAI HOLDS MEETING TO DISCUSS DEVELOPMENT PLANS - 30 November, 2017
- Developers Roll Out Offers To Woo Customers - 21 September, 2017
- Realty Sector Looking Forward To A Bright Festive Season - 18 September, 2017
- Post GST Era’s First Rate Cut - 2 August, 2017
- Fund Raising Gaining Popularity Amongst NCR Developers - 1 August, 2017
- New Gurgaon Riding High on Infrastructural Advancements - 12 July, 2017
- Indian Real Estate Welcomes GST - 2 July, 2017
- Delhi Based Realty Firm, Sikka Group Raises ₹230 Crores - 19 June, 2017
- No Change in the Pre-GST Review by RBI - 7 June, 2017
- RERA Era Finally Arrived - 1 May, 2017