Shri. N. P. Singh, District Magistrate, Gautam Buddh Nagar launched DLF Foundation’s initiative ‘Integrated Development Program’ at Government Primary School, Badauli, Gautam Buddh Nagar today. Senior officials from DLF Mall of India, DLF Foundation and DM office were present during the occasion. Sarpanch and school staff members of Badauli and Jhatta village were also present.
The program has been launched with four govt. schools of Jhatta and Badauli, Gautam Buddh Nagar in association with Society for All Round Development (SARD). Nearly 200 children studying in these schools are set to benefit from this program. The program will gradually be scaled up to reach out to more schools identified for intervention in the following years.
The following intervention has been implemented in the schools
- Introduction of Technology aided learning.
- Teachers’ skills development training for the teachers of the govt. school.
- Upgrading of the existing infrastructure of the govt. school.
- Building as Learning Aid (BALA) has been integrated for creating a conducive learning environment for the children.
- Construction and up gradation of Toilets.
- Setting up of modern libraries.
School bags with books, notebooks and stationary items were also distributed to the students.
DLF Foundation’s ‘Integrated School Development Program’ is an innovative project which focuses on the issue of accessing and bridging the gaps in the education system through a multi level integrated approach.
DLF Foundation along with the school administration will also be organizing awareness program in Badauli and Jhatta village to motivate the families to send their children to school to ensure that each and every child of the village has access to quality education.
About DLF Foundation
DLF Foundation is the philanthropic arm of DLF Limited, established to provide structure and focus to the ongoing social responsibility initiatives of the company. Registered under the laws of India as a charitable organization, under the direct patronage of Mr. K.P. Singh, the Chairman of the DLF Group, the Foundation has been formed with an express mission of empowering communities and creating opportunities for the underprivileged in areas of Education, Training and Health. DLF Foundation has 3 flagship initiatives
- Skill Development Program – Under this, the organisation train and empower the underprivileged with permanent skills, thus enabling them to earn their livelihood, they have established Employability Linked Vocational Training Centers under the banner of DLF LIFE (Learning Initiative for Employment).
- Talent Nurturing Program – Under this program DLF Foundation provides Financial Support to the meritorious underprivileged to ensure quality education in private schools enrolled by DLF Foundation.
- Village Cluster Development Program – The Cluster Village Development Programme aims to make the quality of life of the rural population better by empowering the communities. The programme looks at holistic development of the population with inputs on health, education, infrastructure development, sanitation and environment.
- Win over Cancer – An untold story by CA Arun Gupta - 14 August, 2018
- महिलाओं के प्रभाव में है नया मीडिया - 10 August, 2018
- VEGREX CONDUCTS ITS MAIDEN CSR ACTIVITY AT UDAY FOUNDATION - 30 July, 2018
- Dabur builds Oral & Personal Hygiene Awareness among kids in Assam - 25 July, 2018
- Deepalaya School, Gusbethi Inaugurates Infrastructure Development Project for Extension of School Building - 16 July, 2018
- The Unchanged circle rates in Noida twin cities - 13 July, 2018
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018