Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon, Vinay Pratap Singh inaugurated a Water Purification Unit at Gugana Village. DLF Foundation has installed this Water Purification Unit in the village with a total of 2000 population. The machine is a 250 lph plant with storage of about 3000 litres. The Water Purification Unit will provide water at 30 paise per litre and it also has a facility of home delivery of water at 50 paisa per litre.
Speaking on the occasion Shri. Vinay Pratap Singh, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon said “The Water Purification Unit is a gift that would change the life of villagers for good. This is going to benefit the health of villagers; I thank DLF Foundation for taking this initiative.”
The Water Purification Unit is a decentralized water treatment plant that extracts the ground water which then is purified through reverse osmosis system and provided to people. This was of utmost requirement as the TDS level of groundwater in the village is 2200, which is way beyond.
Usha Chauhan, Sarpanch, Gugana Village, said “I am really impressed with the fast paced approach of DLF, they have installed this plant at the earliest. Earlier it was difficult to get water, forget about clean water to drink. Now after the installation of this Water Purification Unit things will change. We will be able to have clean water at any time for my family”.
Zila parshad and representatives of DLF were present at the inauguration. The Water Purification Unit unit has been launched under the flagship initiative of DLF Foundation ‘Village Cluster Development’.
- Motorola Strengthens Retail Presence, Opens ‘Moto Hub’, Exclusive Motorola Stores in India - 6 August, 2017
- The team of CREDAI Maharashtra initiated to understand Gurugram’s Affordable Housing - 25 July, 2017
- TDI Infratech holds Free Health Camp - 27 June, 2017
- Eros Sampoornam Bags the Gautam Budh Nagar’s Pride Awards 2017 - 11 June, 2017
- Eros Group bags Best Developer Award for promoting Green Living - 3 June, 2017
- Dushyant Sinha awarded best PR Professional - 31 May, 2017
- Infrastructure as an Essence in Real Estate - 19 May, 2017
- Kkr invests ₹200 crores in signature global’s affordable housing - 9 May, 2017
- Avneesh Sood of Eros Group inaugurates the first public drinking water RO system in Greater Noida West - 9 May, 2017
- The NorthCap University, Gurugram inaugurates Incubation Centre - 9 May, 2017