Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon, Vinay Pratap Singh inaugurated a Water Purification Unit at Gugana Village. DLF Foundation has installed this Water Purification Unit in the village with a total of 2000 population. The machine is a 250 lph plant with storage of about 3000 litres. The Water Purification Unit will provide water at 30 paise per litre and it also has a facility of home delivery of water at 50 paisa per litre.
Speaking on the occasion Shri. Vinay Pratap Singh, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon said “The Water Purification Unit is a gift that would change the life of villagers for good. This is going to benefit the health of villagers; I thank DLF Foundation for taking this initiative.”
The Water Purification Unit is a decentralized water treatment plant that extracts the ground water which then is purified through reverse osmosis system and provided to people. This was of utmost requirement as the TDS level of groundwater in the village is 2200, which is way beyond.
Usha Chauhan, Sarpanch, Gugana Village, said “I am really impressed with the fast paced approach of DLF, they have installed this plant at the earliest. Earlier it was difficult to get water, forget about clean water to drink. Now after the installation of this Water Purification Unit things will change. We will be able to have clean water at any time for my family”.
Zila parshad and representatives of DLF were present at the inauguration. The Water Purification Unit unit has been launched under the flagship initiative of DLF Foundation ‘Village Cluster Development’.
- Deepalaya School, Gusbethi Inaugurates Infrastructure Development Project for Extension of School Building - 16 July, 2018
- The Unchanged circle rates in Noida twin cities - 13 July, 2018
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018