In a glittering event held in the capital, Dushyant Sinha, the founder of ICCPL, a renowned PR & Digital Communications Company received the award for Best PR Professional of the Year.
The event was marked by the presence of Shri. J.P.Nadda, Union Minister for Health, Honourable Governor for Goa, Mrs. Mridula Sinha and many more imminent personalities from politics, health & real estate sector. The award ceremony was held at Hotel Lalit, New Delhi.
Integrated Centre for Consultancy Pvt Ltd (ICCPL) is a growing name in the fields of Public Relations and Digital Communications which has expertise in Real estate, Education, Health and Automobile sector. The company today is one of the front runners in its sector and is gradually moving towards becoming the biggest service provider in communications in Northern India. The company was founded by Dushyant Sinha way back in 2011 and today it has developed in group of companies and every group company managing its own set of clients. The company primarily caters to Public Relations & Digital needs for its clients.
Dushyant Sinha, the founder in last couple of years has won multiple awards in various categories of marketing and public relations. The young entrepreneur believes that such awards are good for motivation and credits his team for all the success and is looking forward for more such accolades in future
- Over 150 stakeholders converge to deliberate on solar energy roadmap at Nagpur - 16 February, 2018
- KPIT and NITI Aayog sign SOI for supporting Atal Tinkering Labs to promote innovation among school children - 16 February, 2018
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation wins ICAI Gold Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 2016-17 - 2 February, 2018
- Sahaj Foundation Launches Its Flagship Dialogue On Rural Development “प्रश्न विकास का” For CSR Professionals - 22 January, 2018
- ASCEND team spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO on makar sankranti - 20 January, 2018
- Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-kam among Hurun’s Most Respected Entrepreneurs 2017 - 19 December, 2017
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017