In a glittering event held in the capital, Dushyant Sinha, the founder of ICCPL, a renowned PR & Digital Communications Company received the award for Best PR Professional of the Year.
The event was marked by the presence of Shri. J.P.Nadda, Union Minister for Health, Honourable Governor for Goa, Mrs. Mridula Sinha and many more imminent personalities from politics, health & real estate sector. The award ceremony was held at Hotel Lalit, New Delhi.
Integrated Centre for Consultancy Pvt Ltd (ICCPL) is a growing name in the fields of Public Relations and Digital Communications which has expertise in Real estate, Education, Health and Automobile sector. The company today is one of the front runners in its sector and is gradually moving towards becoming the biggest service provider in communications in Northern India. The company was founded by Dushyant Sinha way back in 2011 and today it has developed in group of companies and every group company managing its own set of clients. The company primarily caters to Public Relations & Digital needs for its clients.
Dushyant Sinha, the founder in last couple of years has won multiple awards in various categories of marketing and public relations. The young entrepreneur believes that such awards are good for motivation and credits his team for all the success and is looking forward for more such accolades in future
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018