Fashion designer Jyotee Khaitan recently designed clothes for footballer and politician Baichung Bhutia. The collection was elegant and classic and comprised of bandhgalas, bandis, jackets, kurtas with salwar, patiala and linen shirts.
Jyotee is already known for her women’s wear. Her men’s wear collection launched couple of years back is being worn and has found the likes of the high profile like Omar Abdullah, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Baichung Bhutia, Dinesh Trivedi, Akshay Kumar and many more.
- M3M organizes free health camp for its employees and construction staff - 23 October, 2017
- Collaboration Company CSR & MSW Career Development Forum, Pune - 22 October, 2017
- Dabur helps 12 villages achieve ‘Open-Defecation Free’ status - 2 October, 2017
- Lancers International School hosts TEDx focusing on compassion, social understanding - 29 September, 2017
- 8th Convocation Day Organised At Jaipuria School Of Business - 18 September, 2017
- Over 100 stakeholders converge at New Delhi to deliberate on solar energy roadmap - 18 September, 2017
- Uflex and Implementation Partners honoured with Bureaucracy Today CSR Excellence Award2017 - 24 August, 2017
- Motorola Strengthens Retail Presence, Opens ‘Moto Hub’, Exclusive Motorola Stores in India - 6 August, 2017
- The team of CREDAI Maharashtra initiated to understand Gurugram’s Affordable Housing - 25 July, 2017
- TDI Infratech holds Free Health Camp - 27 June, 2017