Free Multi Specialty Health Camp at Hasanpur Village, Gurgaon. More than 300 villagers and school children benefited from the camp.
A free multi speciality health camp was organized at Government Secondary School, Hasanpur Village, Gurgaon (Sohna Tehsil) on Sunday. The one day camp provided free diagnosis and consultation from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The camp was organized by DLF Foundation and Institute for Global Development, 326 villagers and school children benefited from the health camp. Areas such as paediatrics, gynaecology, orthopaedics, dentistry, opthomology, immunization, hygiene & sanitation etc. were covered through the special camp. It was aimed to provide the underprivileged a free check-up so that the aim of a disease free healthy society is achieved. Gynaecologist, Paediatrician, Orthopaedic, Dentist, opthomologist and General Physician of repute attended to villagers in different sections, supported by a team of paramedics and volunteers.
In order to facilitate diagnosis, certain tests were conducted for free, these included Blood Sugar Test, ECG, Blood Pressure Monitoring and Height, weight & BMI Monitoring, Glucose Test, LFT (Albumin, Alkaline, Direct Billirubin, and Indirect Billirubin), KFT (Creatinine, Urea, Uric acid, BUN and EGFR), Hematology (Hemoglobin, RBC, PCV, MCV, MCH and MCHC), Ultrasound etc. A small session on basic dental hygiene was also delivered by the experts.
“Rural areas always lack awareness on health related issues which results in delay in diagnosing several diseases. Such camps are very important and helpful for the village and I hope such camps are organized in future as well to benefit the villagers ” Bhawar Singh, Sarpanch, Hasanpur Village, Gurgaon.
“This multi speciality health camp was organized under our Village Cluster Development Project Arogyam .The camp was well received by the people, we plan to organize such camps regularly to serve the weaker section of the society.” said Ritesh Sinha, Director, DLF Foundation.
“This camp was helpful for us, we are unable to get our medical tests and treatment done in private hospitals. Camps like these are very beneficial for us; we get free consultation and check-ups done at our village only which saves our time and money” said Savita Devi, a resident of Hasanpur Village.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018