Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Frost & Sullivan is proud to acknowledge the leadership, achievements, and tremendous contribution of Ms. Anu Aga, Non-Executive Director of Thermax Ltd., at the eighth edition of its Executive Summit on the 5th October, 2016 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. The 2016 Growth Innovation and Leadership Award will be presented to Ms. Aga at GIL 2016: India.
Celebrating her success story, Frost & Sullivan applauds Ms. Aga’s perseverance, diligence, and efforts in leading Thermax Ltd. amid arduous challenges. Her progressive strategies in transforming Thermax (through board and operations restructuring and increased customer focus) and her devotion toward social welfare beyond the boardroom make her the rightful recipient of this prestigious accolade. Inducted into the GIL Hall of Fame at the event, Ms. Aga will become a part of an elite roster of leaders such as Ratan Tata, Richard Branson, Jack Andraka, Desmond Tutu, and other revered visionaries.
Announcing the 2016 award, David Frigstad, Chairman, Frost & Sullivan said, “The strength and caliber of a great leader is defined by the decision he or she makes when faced with unprecedented adversities. In spite of the daunting challenges, they stand resolute to address obstacles, reaching the pinnacle of their leadership prowess. They inspire not just their employees, but even society to surge ahead and continue the journey to success.”
Anu Aga, besides orchestrating the turnaround story of Thermax Ltd., has been one of the most influential promoters of philanthropic activities in India. She has interests in the cause of primary education for the underprivileged. She is the Chairperson of the Thermax Foundation and Teach for India and an active Board Member of Akanksha, all of which work relentlessly toward bridging the inequality gap in education.
Praising her efforts and commitment toward philanthropy, David Frigstad added, “It gives us great pride to bestow on Ms. Anu Aga this year’s Growth Innovation and Leadership Award at GIL 2016: India. Her contribution to business and society, her endearing personality, and her determination is an inspiration, not just for the leaders of today, but also for the visionaries of tomorrow in leading, guiding, and growing their enterprise as well as their people and society.”
David’s note sets the stage for the GIL 2016: India, a platform to ascertain opportunities in the midst of ever-changing digital technologies. By presenting a truly cross-vertical view of the growth landscape, it will also enable sharing best practices that can spark innovation. The event, which will host senior executives and eminent industry thought leaders, will focus on Digital Transformation and its impact on India’s growth story. Interactive workshops, expert panel discussions, and discerning interactions will showcase how organizations can leverage opportunities from emerging disruptive technologies and innovations to successfully lead the country’s growth story. GIL 2016: India, with more than 200 senior executives from across industries in attendance, will be a platform for networking and discussions on emerging Mega Trends and industrial developments.
GIL 2016: India is supported by Gold Partner — Concur Technologies. For more information on the event and Frost & Sullivan’s Global Community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership, visit www.frost.com/GILIndia. To participate as a speaker or for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Neeta Joshi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow #GILIndia at @Frost_MENASA for more information and updates on this global summit.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation, and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector, and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics, and emerging economies?
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017
- Azure Roof Power to Expand Electrification of Indian Railways - 28 September, 2017
- Hyundai Commences 3rd Phase of Safe Move – Traffic Safety Campaign - 27 September, 2017
- Solar Leadership Series – Greenlight Planet Sets Stage for Rapid Pay-as-you-go Solar Growth in India - 25 September, 2017
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, in Partnership with Water For People Launches Water Program in Amravati District, Maharashtra - 20 September, 2017
- UAE Exchange Nizamabad Steps Ahead for Rally for Rivers - 16 September, 2017