Gurgaon : There is some good news for the pet-lovers from Gurgaon! The Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty (CGS) Hospital in DLF Phase 3 here had bagged the Best Hospital Award in the category of welfare at the World CSR Congress held recently.
Equipped with latest facilities, dedicated wards and specialists to take care of sick animals, it is an initiative of the DLF Foundation. Incidentally, the hospital is named after three pets — Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty.
Dr Samar S Mahendran, director of the CGS, informed that in addition to treatment, the hospital also offered services such as medicated bath, hair styling and air-conditioned kennels. “It has boarding units for both cats and dogs. We treat all types of animals, including cats, dogs, hamsters and guinea pigs,” he said.
Spread across 1.25 acres, the hospital has three OPDs – two for dogs and another one for cats. It also has two operation theaters, with high-tech facilities including CO2 laser surgery, computed radiography, diagnostic endoscopy, dentistry, laser lithotripsy, micro chipping, and de-worming.
While the OPDs are open for 12 hours from 8am, the emergency services are available round the clock. With an area of 17,000 square feet, the hospital also offers play area for the animals.
- Motorola Strengthens Retail Presence, Opens ‘Moto Hub’, Exclusive Motorola Stores in India - 6 August, 2017
- The team of CREDAI Maharashtra initiated to understand Gurugram’s Affordable Housing - 25 July, 2017
- TDI Infratech holds Free Health Camp - 27 June, 2017
- Eros Sampoornam Bags the Gautam Budh Nagar’s Pride Awards 2017 - 11 June, 2017
- Eros Group bags Best Developer Award for promoting Green Living - 3 June, 2017
- Dushyant Sinha awarded best PR Professional - 31 May, 2017
- Infrastructure as an Essence in Real Estate - 19 May, 2017
- Kkr invests ₹200 crores in signature global’s affordable housing - 9 May, 2017
- Avneesh Sood of Eros Group inaugurates the first public drinking water RO system in Greater Noida West - 9 May, 2017
- The NorthCap University, Gurugram inaugurates Incubation Centre - 9 May, 2017