Gurgaon : There is some good news for the pet-lovers from Gurgaon! The Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty (CGS) Hospital in DLF Phase 3 here had bagged the Best Hospital Award in the category of welfare at the World CSR Congress held recently.
Equipped with latest facilities, dedicated wards and specialists to take care of sick animals, it is an initiative of the DLF Foundation. Incidentally, the hospital is named after three pets — Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty.
Dr Samar S Mahendran, director of the CGS, informed that in addition to treatment, the hospital also offered services such as medicated bath, hair styling and air-conditioned kennels. “It has boarding units for both cats and dogs. We treat all types of animals, including cats, dogs, hamsters and guinea pigs,” he said.
Spread across 1.25 acres, the hospital has three OPDs – two for dogs and another one for cats. It also has two operation theaters, with high-tech facilities including CO2 laser surgery, computed radiography, diagnostic endoscopy, dentistry, laser lithotripsy, micro chipping, and de-worming.
While the OPDs are open for 12 hours from 8am, the emergency services are available round the clock. With an area of 17,000 square feet, the hospital also offers play area for the animals.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018