Gurgaon : There is some good news for the pet-lovers from Gurgaon! The Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty (CGS) Hospital in DLF Phase 3 here had bagged the Best Hospital Award in the category of welfare at the World CSR Congress held recently.
Equipped with latest facilities, dedicated wards and specialists to take care of sick animals, it is an initiative of the DLF Foundation. Incidentally, the hospital is named after three pets — Cuddles, Goldy and Spotty.
Dr Samar S Mahendran, director of the CGS, informed that in addition to treatment, the hospital also offered services such as medicated bath, hair styling and air-conditioned kennels. “It has boarding units for both cats and dogs. We treat all types of animals, including cats, dogs, hamsters and guinea pigs,” he said.
Spread across 1.25 acres, the hospital has three OPDs – two for dogs and another one for cats. It also has two operation theaters, with high-tech facilities including CO2 laser surgery, computed radiography, diagnostic endoscopy, dentistry, laser lithotripsy, micro chipping, and de-worming.
While the OPDs are open for 12 hours from 8am, the emergency services are available round the clock. With an area of 17,000 square feet, the hospital also offers play area for the animals.
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017