Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The “Women Power” event organized by http://www.learninglinkups.com/ in association with renowned Image consultants, Trainers and Motivational Speakers left the HR professionals spellbound. The event which was held on 9th April at a suburban 4 star hotel was received with a loud applause and saw high attendees of Women HR professionals from 25 corporate MNCs across the industry verticals.
“Women professionals’’ today face a big challenge in balancing processional and personal lives, we envisaged the Image enhancement program keeping in mind our goal to provide a platform for trainers and HR professionals to come together and grow. I am overwhelmed that it was received with such enthusiasm and spirt. I am sure this session will give a greater impetus to the meaning of empowerment for a working professional and the participants will realize the real potential of their image” said Rituja Dixit, Director, Learninglinkups.com.
The participation to this fun filled event was through nomination and the event was focused on image enhancement, grooming sessions, mental conditioning and games which made the participants feel special. “This is a very good start by learninglinkups.com to link us with the trainers. I am happy that I could connect to a lot of talented corporate trainers and facilitators today, thoroughly enjoyed the whole day session. Moreover the services offered by the portal are need of the hour and am sure this will be beneficial for Learning & Development Industry” – HR head of a leading MNC.
About Learning Linkups.com
http://www.learninglinkups.com/ is one of its kind e-portal which links the learning needs of Corporate Learning & Development Industry with Trainers & Facilitators. It is a convergence platform where ideas, philosophies, challenges, innovation & market dynamics are exchanged to institutionalize the future of learning & skill development industry globally.
Learning Linkup will strive to create various touch points between Corporate Trainers & Facilitators and Corporate Learning & Development Industry with e-Portal, Monthly Newsletters, Learning & Development Events, Conclaves, Periodic Summits and Workshops. These possibilities will serve as a great avenue for various exchanges between the two entities.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017