Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The “Women Power” event organized by http://www.learninglinkups.com/ in association with renowned Image consultants, Trainers and Motivational Speakers left the HR professionals spellbound. The event which was held on 9th April at a suburban 4 star hotel was received with a loud applause and saw high attendees of Women HR professionals from 25 corporate MNCs across the industry verticals.
“Women professionals’’ today face a big challenge in balancing processional and personal lives, we envisaged the Image enhancement program keeping in mind our goal to provide a platform for trainers and HR professionals to come together and grow. I am overwhelmed that it was received with such enthusiasm and spirt. I am sure this session will give a greater impetus to the meaning of empowerment for a working professional and the participants will realize the real potential of their image” said Rituja Dixit, Director, Learninglinkups.com.
The participation to this fun filled event was through nomination and the event was focused on image enhancement, grooming sessions, mental conditioning and games which made the participants feel special. “This is a very good start by learninglinkups.com to link us with the trainers. I am happy that I could connect to a lot of talented corporate trainers and facilitators today, thoroughly enjoyed the whole day session. Moreover the services offered by the portal are need of the hour and am sure this will be beneficial for Learning & Development Industry” – HR head of a leading MNC.
About Learning Linkups.com
http://www.learninglinkups.com/ is one of its kind e-portal which links the learning needs of Corporate Learning & Development Industry with Trainers & Facilitators. It is a convergence platform where ideas, philosophies, challenges, innovation & market dynamics are exchanged to institutionalize the future of learning & skill development industry globally.
Learning Linkup will strive to create various touch points between Corporate Trainers & Facilitators and Corporate Learning & Development Industry with e-Portal, Monthly Newsletters, Learning & Development Events, Conclaves, Periodic Summits and Workshops. These possibilities will serve as a great avenue for various exchanges between the two entities.
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017
- Azure Roof Power to Expand Electrification of Indian Railways - 28 September, 2017
- Hyundai Commences 3rd Phase of Safe Move – Traffic Safety Campaign - 27 September, 2017
- Solar Leadership Series – Greenlight Planet Sets Stage for Rapid Pay-as-you-go Solar Growth in India - 25 September, 2017
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, in Partnership with Water For People Launches Water Program in Amravati District, Maharashtra - 20 September, 2017
- UAE Exchange Nizamabad Steps Ahead for Rally for Rivers - 16 September, 2017