Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The “Women Power” event organized by http://www.learninglinkups.com/ in association with renowned Image consultants, Trainers and Motivational Speakers left the HR professionals spellbound. The event which was held on 9th April at a suburban 4 star hotel was received with a loud applause and saw high attendees of Women HR professionals from 25 corporate MNCs across the industry verticals.
“Women professionals’’ today face a big challenge in balancing processional and personal lives, we envisaged the Image enhancement program keeping in mind our goal to provide a platform for trainers and HR professionals to come together and grow. I am overwhelmed that it was received with such enthusiasm and spirt. I am sure this session will give a greater impetus to the meaning of empowerment for a working professional and the participants will realize the real potential of their image” said Rituja Dixit, Director, Learninglinkups.com.
The participation to this fun filled event was through nomination and the event was focused on image enhancement, grooming sessions, mental conditioning and games which made the participants feel special. “This is a very good start by learninglinkups.com to link us with the trainers. I am happy that I could connect to a lot of talented corporate trainers and facilitators today, thoroughly enjoyed the whole day session. Moreover the services offered by the portal are need of the hour and am sure this will be beneficial for Learning & Development Industry” – HR head of a leading MNC.
About Learning Linkups.com
http://www.learninglinkups.com/ is one of its kind e-portal which links the learning needs of Corporate Learning & Development Industry with Trainers & Facilitators. It is a convergence platform where ideas, philosophies, challenges, innovation & market dynamics are exchanged to institutionalize the future of learning & skill development industry globally.
Learning Linkup will strive to create various touch points between Corporate Trainers & Facilitators and Corporate Learning & Development Industry with e-Portal, Monthly Newsletters, Learning & Development Events, Conclaves, Periodic Summits and Workshops. These possibilities will serve as a great avenue for various exchanges between the two entities.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018