Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s largest passenger car exporter and second largest car manufacturer today released Road Safety films focusing on bringing ‘Behavioural Change’. The key communication focuses on Safe Driving habits related to Use of Seat Belts, Over Speeding, Drunk Driving and Mobile phones usage while driving.
Hyundai has always been an advocate of Safe Driving. Hyundai believes the process of safety begins with the driver taking responsibility for their individual actions. ‘Safe Move- Road Safety’ awareness films are unique in nature as they highlight various situations in our day-to-day life highlighting actions which can prevent mishaps. The messages in these films revolve around creating innovative content, emphasizing on to ‘Be The Better Guy’ in an adverse situation related to road safety and Behavioural Change.
Commenting on the release of the video, Mr. YK Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai Motor India is a Caring Brand, we want all the drivers to realize the importance of safe and responsible driving. We are confident that with these films, Safe Move Campaign will become a Social Movement with people’s participation for a better future.”
About HMIL :
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the largest passenger car exporter and the second largest car manufacturer in India. It currently has ten car models across segments – Eon, i10, Grand i10, Elite i20, Active i20, Xcent, Verna, Creta, Elantra and Santa Fe. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.
HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 92 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and the Asia Pacific. HMIL has been India’s number one exporter for the last 10 years consecutively. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 456 dealers and more than 1,185 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D center endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018
- Nicotex Partners With BEST in Its Journey for Becoming Tobacco Free Workplace - 31 May, 2018