New Delhi, Delhi, India
IAN Incubator and Johnson Matthey have collaborated again to empower entrepreneur eco-space to take the next step forward as a part of the incubation programme – cleantech season II. The programme will encourage entrepreneurs to create innovative and disruptive solutions in the space of clean technologies.
IAN Incubator brings in high quality mentorship with deep understanding of the entrepreneurial journey and bridges the gap between mentoring and nurturing entrepreneurs with innovative technology and assists them to kick-start their journey towards success. Johnson Matthey is a global leader in sustainable technologies.
With focus on clean air, clean water, clean energy and low carbon technologies, the platform is a one stop solution providing entrepreneurs every support possible from grants, mentoring through incubation to a chance to raise investments.
Programme highlights are as follows :
- Grants of upto INR 10 lacs for selected incubatees.
- One-on-one mentoring by investors/industry experts.
- Customer validation/industry connects.
- Structured incubation programme powered by IAN Incubator for a period of upto 12 months.
- On graduation the companies get an opportunity to pitch for raising investments.
Saurabh Srivastava, co-founder Indian Angel Network, IAN Incubator and Chairman Emeritus, TiE Delhi-NCR commented, “Season II of the cleantech incubation programme is an extended initiative that aims at incubating startups which are looking for innovative techniques to control fuel and energy consumption. It’s a pleasure to work closely with a tech leader like Johnson Matthey. Our vision together is to mentor these early stage businesses and help them discover pioneering ideas in clean technologies.”
Nick Garner, Director, Group Business Development, Johnson Matthey Plc. commented, “The clean technology space in India continues to excite us. We received huge interest from entrepreneurs and we look forward to keep investing in new ideas for a mutually beneficial partnership.”
Alok Khetan, Managing Director, Johnson Matthey India said, “Season 1 was very enriching and we have made good progress and are delighted to continue our journey towards being leaders in clean technology space in emerging markets like India.”
Start-ups who wish to be part of this programme can send in their applications to email@example.com
About IAN Incubator
IAN Incubator believes that early stage businesses require more than just money to succeed. They require close mentoring and inputs on strategy as well as execution. The IAN Incubator provides entrepreneurs with best in class industry leaders/investors/domain experts as mentors to support them in business planning, one to one mentoring, assistance recruiting their top team, commercializing their technologies, getting early engagement and customer validations from the market, transfer of technologies, assistance getting early seed funding, help in forging partnerships at the national and global level, advice on intellectual property, training and development and many other things. Visit us at http://www.ianincubator.org/
About Johnson Matthey
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in sustainable technologies and many of the group’s products enhance the quality of life of millions through their beneficial impact on the environment, human health and wellbeing. The company focuses on clean air, clean energy and low carbon technologies and is an expert in the application and recycling of precious metals.
Johnson Matthey has operations in over 30 countries and employs around 13,000 people. Its products and services are sold across the world to a wide range of advanced technology industries. The company has been endowed with many awards and accolades for outstanding work in field of sustainable development, with most notable ones being “Britain’s most admired company” award and “The Queen’s award for enterprise in sustainable development” in 2014.
Johnson Matthey was founded in 1817 and has its headquarters in London. The company has been operating in India for more than four decades, providing globally acclaimed services across a wide range of industries including pharmaceuticals, automotive, precious metals, fertilizers, contract research organisations, laboratories and refineries. Visit us at (http://www.jmindia.co.in/)
- Dinesh Shahra Foundation Conducts Special Health Checkup Camp for Cattle - 3 August, 2017
- Shri Uddhav Thackeray Does Ground Breaking Ceremony of Grand Central Park, Thane - 1 August, 2017
- Mr. Soumitro Chakraborty – CEO, Fiinovation Awarded ‘Most Admired Leader for CSR & Sustainability 2017’ - 21 July, 2017
- VIBGYOR High Model United Nations 2017 Debates the Crucial Issue of Climate Change - 3 July, 2017
- Women in Rural India Register Dramatic Gains in Nutrition, Food Security - 28 June, 2017
- Wipro, First Book Bring New Books to Indianapolis Area Kids in Need - 22 June, 2017
- Snapdeal Ties Up with The National Book Trust, India - 20 June, 2017
- ITC Limited Wins the Prestigious Porter Prize 2017 in Two Categories – Excellence in Corporate Governance and Integration and Creating Shared Value - 26 May, 2017
- Microfinance Organization Grameen Koota has received the ISC-FICCI 2017 Award for Best Financial Accessibility for Sanitation - 28 April, 2017
- UN Global Compact Kicks Off Annual Conference in New Delhi, with More than 300 Global Business and Civil Society Leaders - 27 April, 2017