Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Commemorating World Youth Skills Day on July 15, Aide et Action, an international NGO working in the education sector, launched a mobile app “iDreams” which offers an opportunity to all the android users to help the youth from less privileged backgrounds to get trained to enhance their employability skills by referring them to their Skill Development programme “iLEAD”. The launch took place in around 70 centers across south Asia including India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
The app is developed to help unemployed youth with skills and potential to mobilise him/her to the nearby training centers. “With the help of this application, which is available on Google Play Store, every android user is capable of referring deserving youth who is willing to get a sustainable livelihood option and admin team of iLEAD will ensure their mobilization not only to the iLEAD centers but also, will be referred to other training providers in those cities where iLEAD is not operational. This is an effort towards the Skill India Mission and one step closer to the dream of “Kaushal Bharat- Kushal Bharat”, says Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh, Regional Director of Aide et Action South Asia.
Adding to that Dr. Aishwarya Mahajan, Regional Head for Livelihood education for South Asia also informed that “this app can be downloaded by any android user and accessed from anywhere in the world, and with the help of which, he/she can register the youth in their locality. The data base so prepared automatically after the registration process will reach the admin team for further action and implementation.” The youth are given training in various vocational skills including automobile technology, beautician, bedside patient care, business management, cell phone repairing, computer fundamental application, customer relations and retailing, electrical & electronic, embroidery and fashion and dress designing, garment & apparel, handicrafts, hospitality, ITES, medical lab technician, office assistant course, printing& designing and graphic designing etc., he added.
The app can be downloaded by searching “Aide et Action iDreams” on Google playstore or by clicking https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=idreams.ilead.muktaksh.com.idreams
Aide et Action is an international development organization working internationally for quality of education and through its iLEAD programme more than 200000 youth have been trained including 39% women with a successful placement of 76% youth in the organized sector. A total of 78% of the trained youth are from the socio economic section of the society.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018