The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- Deepalaya School, Gusbethi Inaugurates Infrastructure Development Project for Extension of School Building - 16 July, 2018
- The Unchanged circle rates in Noida twin cities - 13 July, 2018
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018