New Delhi, March 07, 2016 : Ingersoll Rand, a world leader in creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments today announced that the company has been awarded the top Honors for “Talent Management and Strategy” and “Diversity Impact” at the 2016 Dream Company Awards sponsored by Times Ascent and World HRD Congress. Ingersoll Rand emerged as the top company among 400 organisations across a wide variety of industries. The awards have been conferred in recognition of people practices and progressive policies, the impact on business results, employee engagement and culture.
On this occasion CHRO Asia and Times Ascent along with World HRD also recognized and awarded the 100 Most Influential Global HR professionals. Shirin Salis, Vice President, Human Resources, Ingersoll Rand has been recognized as one amongst these top 100 HR professionals.
“We are extremely proud to be recognized for ‘Talent Management & Strategy’ and ‘Diversity Impact’ by the 2016 Dream Company Awards,” said Shirin Salis, Vice-President, Human Resources, Ingersoll Rand. “It’s an endorsement of the progress we’ve made over the past several years in building a strong culture and progressive policies to attract, develop & retain talent, and support the needs of our key stakeholders – our employees, our customers and our shareholders.”
About Ingersoll Rand in India
Ingersoll Rand is committed to India and is implementing strategies for product innovation and design for Industrial Technologies; Food Safety; Energy Efficiency and Sustainability. The company is based out of 21 locations in the country. Ingersoll Rand believes that Innovation for emerging economies is critical for products to succeed in these markets. The company has two world class manufacturing facilities at Naroda and Sahibabad; and Engineering and Technology Centers at Bangalore and Chennai. Ingersoll–Rand (India) Limited is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018