While on long drives we generate lot of trash in the form of discarded wrappers, toll tickets, wet wipes and other waste in the car. Majority of us toss it out of the window. Only few environment- conscious citizens don’t dirty our roadsides. But they do not have a proper place inside their vehicle where they can collect trash. So, a company founded by Nupur & Capt. Anshul Rajvanshi came up with a small solution to this big problem. They call it a CAR BIN. Carbin is a necessity for all vehicles whether it is a car, a cab, a truck, a train or like. Their venture, Lighthouse Management Pvt. Ltd., launched their self-designed car bin in August 2011.They introduced their bins as an anti-litter drive, says Nupur. The company today has five variants to offer in their platter. One in plastic, three in fabric and one in leatherite material.
According to Capt. Rajvanshi, these car bins not just offer clean and eco-friendly way to collect trash
while on move , but also gives opportunity to various companies to do branding, distribute as a corporate gift and even as a part of CSR activity.
The company has already tied up with Indian automobile industry. TATA Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra , Renault and Premier have accepted the product as their ‘Genuine Accessory’. Apart from these they are also supplying it to various dealers across India. Retail outlets like Crossword stores (PAN India) and Haiko add to their client list. Company has also tied up with Naval canteen, Mumbai and prestigious NDA canteen, Pune. They have spread their wings overseas too. Company takes pride in supplying carbins to various units of Indian Coast Guards, Indian Air Force and Indian Army apart from Mumbai Police, adds Nupur.
Car bins are easily available on various online portals like amazon, snapdeal, flipkart, shopclues, rediffmail, carstudio, etc.
Prime minister’s ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan’ has also helped in spreading their ‘Anti Litter Awareness’ initiative across India to a great extent.
Let’s help in creating a Clean and Green environment together!!
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017