Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018