Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017