Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018
- Win over Cancer – An untold story by CA Arun Gupta - 14 August, 2018
- महिलाओं के प्रभाव में है नया मीडिया - 10 August, 2018
- VEGREX CONDUCTS ITS MAIDEN CSR ACTIVITY AT UDAY FOUNDATION - 30 July, 2018
- Dabur builds Oral & Personal Hygiene Awareness among kids in Assam - 25 July, 2018