Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020
- Need a Behavioural Change, a “Jan Andolan” to deal with Pandemics: Dr Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog - 24 April, 2020
- Dabur Group Pledges Support to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - 11 April, 2020
- Aditya Birla group contributes Rs 500 crore to fight Covid-19 pandemic - 4 April, 2020
- Corporates Can Spend Social Funds On Measures To Fight Coronavirus: Finance Ministry - 24 March, 2020
- Invitation for Public Comments on the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules, 2020 for Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. - 16 March, 2020