Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018