Billion Hearts Beating Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and came into existence on 28th April 2010. It is a national platform that addresses some of the core issues pertaining to heart disease, and how it may be combated through a sustained program of awareness and action.
Billion Hearts Beating Foundation (BHB) has identified 22 old age homes in Delhi NCR till date, where medical needs are assessed.
BHB has been conducting health camps in old age homes across Delhi NCR and here, we also provide monthly medicines for the residents. However there are some requirement of Wheelchairs & Walkers to enable greater access and mobility to those in need.
And to provide Wheelchairs & Walkers to the elders, BHB require some contribution and to procure some of it, we have started its first campaign on Ketto (Online Funding Platform). Your donation may help us to distribute wheelchairs & walkers where it is required.
Wheelchairs will be mainly donated for the old and immobile who are unable to move on their own because of old age, paralysis or other diseases. For non-critical disability cases, Walkers are to be given to the elderly.
Please follow through the URL and contribute to the needy.
- Second CB-NAAT machine installed in Gurgaon Govt facility by DLF Foundation ahead of World TB Day - 24 March, 2017
- Start up – Co-working spaces gaining popularity in NCR - 17 March, 2017
- DLF Foundation organizes Blood Donation Camp to mark National Safety Week - 11 March, 2017
- DLF Gardencity celebrates International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2017
- Gulshan Homz Launches Home Konnect Under It’s CSR Wing - 9 March, 2017
- DLF Robotics Skill Centres benefits over 1200 students - 4 March, 2017
- Dehradun Photography Festival Inaugurated at Pacific Mall - 4 March, 2017
- Mahagun Group Receives CC for its Greater Noida West Project - 4 March, 2017
- Realty media to provide solutions in Real Estate - 28 February, 2017
- DLF Foundation organizes Scholars’ Conclave 2017 - 28 February, 2017