Kolkata, West Bengal, India
TriBeCa Care, provides a range of Elder Care, Specialty Home Care & Rehab services for both acute and chronic conditions. The market leading platform makes it easier for busy families to find and manage a variety of care services for loved ones. TriBeCa Care’s wide portfolio makes it Kolkata’s most comprehensive “One-Stop” provider of geriatric care, post hospital recovery plans and rehabilitation treatment, including physiotherapy & psychological counselling.
Four experienced NRI professionals – Mr Tamojit Dutta, Mr Prateep Sen, Ms Elina Dutta and Dr Shibaji Saha – along with Ms Verena Salzmann launched TriBeCa Care in 2014. In addition to providing convenient in-home care, they are now launching the first TriBeCa Care Clinic. The Clinic will be a Centre of Excellence for Geriatric Care and Rehabilitation services.
TriBeCa Care’s flagship Elder Care services are carefully designed to bring peace-of-mind to worried adult children who may not be living in the same city as their older parents. The services include Doctor Home Visits, Attending Medical Appointments, Dementia Assessment, 24/7 Emergency Helpline, Ambulance Call-out, Emotional Companionship, Care Manager Vigilance, Personal Care – Ayahs & 24/7 Maids, Home Based Diagnostic Tests, Property Management And Tax Planning, Alzheimer’s Care, Help With Daily Activities (Bathing, Cooking, Shaving etc) and Helping With Managing simple Technology like Skype & Whatsapp.
“While working abroad, we felt there is a huge need gap – to provide affordable but compassionate elder care and in-home care services in India. We started in Kolkata, as TriBeCa Care is a social enterprise at its heart, and where better to give back than in our home town?! We provide high-quality care that is managed by a professional team – either at a client’s own home or in specialised TriBeCa Care Clinics,” said Mr Prateep Sen, Founder & Co-CEO, TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd.
TriBeCa Care’s significant investments in training, systems and facilities differentiate it from the local agencies that dot Indian cities. Under the leadership of global professionals the team combines protocol based care, technology and logistics to better serve clients across multiple delivery formats.
TriBeCa Care services are available either on membership or on pay-as-you-go basis. The company has different care plans based on customer needs. The lowest cost care plans start at Rs 250/- per month. Premium care plans are used by members who need much more extensive support at home.
About TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd
Founded in 2014, TriBeCa Care is Kolkata’s largest Home Care and Elder Care Company and has served more than 5,000 families since inception. It partners with leading hospitals, doctors & medical device companies to provide a continuum of care that extends beyond the hospital walls. TriBeCa Care’s unique Elder Care programmes have been designed to help senior citizens deal with multiple daily challenges – from depression to lack of companionship to help with hospitalisation. TriBeCa Care will enter new markets and keep on introducing newer care facilities for their customers.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018