Kolkata, West Bengal, India
TriBeCa Care, provides a range of Elder Care, Specialty Home Care & Rehab services for both acute and chronic conditions. The market leading platform makes it easier for busy families to find and manage a variety of care services for loved ones. TriBeCa Care’s wide portfolio makes it Kolkata’s most comprehensive “One-Stop” provider of geriatric care, post hospital recovery plans and rehabilitation treatment, including physiotherapy & psychological counselling.
Four experienced NRI professionals – Mr Tamojit Dutta, Mr Prateep Sen, Ms Elina Dutta and Dr Shibaji Saha – along with Ms Verena Salzmann launched TriBeCa Care in 2014. In addition to providing convenient in-home care, they are now launching the first TriBeCa Care Clinic. The Clinic will be a Centre of Excellence for Geriatric Care and Rehabilitation services.
TriBeCa Care’s flagship Elder Care services are carefully designed to bring peace-of-mind to worried adult children who may not be living in the same city as their older parents. The services include Doctor Home Visits, Attending Medical Appointments, Dementia Assessment, 24/7 Emergency Helpline, Ambulance Call-out, Emotional Companionship, Care Manager Vigilance, Personal Care – Ayahs & 24/7 Maids, Home Based Diagnostic Tests, Property Management And Tax Planning, Alzheimer’s Care, Help With Daily Activities (Bathing, Cooking, Shaving etc) and Helping With Managing simple Technology like Skype & Whatsapp.
“While working abroad, we felt there is a huge need gap – to provide affordable but compassionate elder care and in-home care services in India. We started in Kolkata, as TriBeCa Care is a social enterprise at its heart, and where better to give back than in our home town?! We provide high-quality care that is managed by a professional team – either at a client’s own home or in specialised TriBeCa Care Clinics,” said Mr Prateep Sen, Founder & Co-CEO, TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd.
TriBeCa Care’s significant investments in training, systems and facilities differentiate it from the local agencies that dot Indian cities. Under the leadership of global professionals the team combines protocol based care, technology and logistics to better serve clients across multiple delivery formats.
TriBeCa Care services are available either on membership or on pay-as-you-go basis. The company has different care plans based on customer needs. The lowest cost care plans start at Rs 250/- per month. Premium care plans are used by members who need much more extensive support at home.
About TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd
Founded in 2014, TriBeCa Care is Kolkata’s largest Home Care and Elder Care Company and has served more than 5,000 families since inception. It partners with leading hospitals, doctors & medical device companies to provide a continuum of care that extends beyond the hospital walls. TriBeCa Care’s unique Elder Care programmes have been designed to help senior citizens deal with multiple daily challenges – from depression to lack of companionship to help with hospitalisation. TriBeCa Care will enter new markets and keep on introducing newer care facilities for their customers.
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018
- Nicotex Partners With BEST in Its Journey for Becoming Tobacco Free Workplace - 31 May, 2018