Kolkata, West Bengal, India
TriBeCa Care, provides a range of Elder Care, Specialty Home Care & Rehab services for both acute and chronic conditions. The market leading platform makes it easier for busy families to find and manage a variety of care services for loved ones. TriBeCa Care’s wide portfolio makes it Kolkata’s most comprehensive “One-Stop” provider of geriatric care, post hospital recovery plans and rehabilitation treatment, including physiotherapy & psychological counselling.
Four experienced NRI professionals – Mr Tamojit Dutta, Mr Prateep Sen, Ms Elina Dutta and Dr Shibaji Saha – along with Ms Verena Salzmann launched TriBeCa Care in 2014. In addition to providing convenient in-home care, they are now launching the first TriBeCa Care Clinic. The Clinic will be a Centre of Excellence for Geriatric Care and Rehabilitation services.
TriBeCa Care’s flagship Elder Care services are carefully designed to bring peace-of-mind to worried adult children who may not be living in the same city as their older parents. The services include Doctor Home Visits, Attending Medical Appointments, Dementia Assessment, 24/7 Emergency Helpline, Ambulance Call-out, Emotional Companionship, Care Manager Vigilance, Personal Care – Ayahs & 24/7 Maids, Home Based Diagnostic Tests, Property Management And Tax Planning, Alzheimer’s Care, Help With Daily Activities (Bathing, Cooking, Shaving etc) and Helping With Managing simple Technology like Skype & Whatsapp.
“While working abroad, we felt there is a huge need gap – to provide affordable but compassionate elder care and in-home care services in India. We started in Kolkata, as TriBeCa Care is a social enterprise at its heart, and where better to give back than in our home town?! We provide high-quality care that is managed by a professional team – either at a client’s own home or in specialised TriBeCa Care Clinics,” said Mr Prateep Sen, Founder & Co-CEO, TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd.
TriBeCa Care’s significant investments in training, systems and facilities differentiate it from the local agencies that dot Indian cities. Under the leadership of global professionals the team combines protocol based care, technology and logistics to better serve clients across multiple delivery formats.
TriBeCa Care services are available either on membership or on pay-as-you-go basis. The company has different care plans based on customer needs. The lowest cost care plans start at Rs 250/- per month. Premium care plans are used by members who need much more extensive support at home.
About TriBeCa Care Pvt Ltd
Founded in 2014, TriBeCa Care is Kolkata’s largest Home Care and Elder Care Company and has served more than 5,000 families since inception. It partners with leading hospitals, doctors & medical device companies to provide a continuum of care that extends beyond the hospital walls. TriBeCa Care’s unique Elder Care programmes have been designed to help senior citizens deal with multiple daily challenges – from depression to lack of companionship to help with hospitalisation. TriBeCa Care will enter new markets and keep on introducing newer care facilities for their customers.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017