Noida/NCR : After the grand success of its property carnival, the ‘Great Indian Property Bazaar’ held earlier this year in January. Mahagun Group is now geared up for hosting the second edition of the same event on public demand. The event will start on 13th August 2016 at its project site Mahagun Mezzaria in Sector – 78, Noida and will carry on till 11th September 2016. The ‘Great Indian Property Bazaar’ serves as a one stop shop for home buyers, which will bring 11 unique offers across the nine ongoing projects from the developer. It will provide customers an opportunity to arrive at an informed decision only after looking at the whole range of products being offered in the back-drop of the most competitive prices ever.
The eleven offers under the ambit of this event would include price guarantee up to possession, double delayed penalty charges, free maintenance for 2 years, free wardrobes, free AC, free modular kitchen, free covered car parking, no loan processing fees, first transfer fees waived off, customized payment plans and much more. The Bazaar will have exclusive offers for exquisite residential units comprising of aesthetically planned lay – outs with all contemporary amenities and facilities to ensure peaceful living with optimum usage of natural spaces, ergonomically designed to provide value for money to the customers. Hassle-free and tailor-made payment plans will ensure that the customers are not bewildered by the multiplicity of charges. Get the best for the least, as long as it lasts.
On the eve of the launch, Dhiraj Jain, Director, Mahagun Group, said “The last GIPB held was a resounding success. So, on public demand we have decided to host a second season of the same event having the same benefits as were offered the last time. Consumers appreciate a platform that is transparent, trustworthy and beneficial when they make a big decision like buying a house. The focus of this event will therefore be to provide the best deals at the best prices under one single platform.”
- Uflex and Implementation Partners honoured with Bureaucracy Today CSR Excellence Award2017 - 24 August, 2017
- Motorola Strengthens Retail Presence, Opens ‘Moto Hub’, Exclusive Motorola Stores in India - 6 August, 2017
- The team of CREDAI Maharashtra initiated to understand Gurugram’s Affordable Housing - 25 July, 2017
- TDI Infratech holds Free Health Camp - 27 June, 2017
- Eros Sampoornam Bags the Gautam Budh Nagar’s Pride Awards 2017 - 11 June, 2017
- Eros Group bags Best Developer Award for promoting Green Living - 3 June, 2017
- Dushyant Sinha awarded best PR Professional - 31 May, 2017
- Infrastructure as an Essence in Real Estate - 19 May, 2017
- Kkr invests ₹200 crores in signature global’s affordable housing - 9 May, 2017
- Avneesh Sood of Eros Group inaugurates the first public drinking water RO system in Greater Noida West - 9 May, 2017