Marriott India is celebrating its’ first M-Day for 2016 with a week full of activities focused on guests associates and other stakeholders. The underlying message of this M-Day is to walk our guests through the ‘Marriott India Story’ and thank them for making us who we are besides promoting themes such as women empowerment and women in leadership. M-Day stands for more; more in terms of guests, business closures resulting in revenues, associates, and opportunities.
Marriott India has launched version 2.0 of M-Day this year. M-Day 2.0 is an initiative to drive revenue by engaging guests in activities that will build closer partnerships and result in long-term business opportunities. The initiative aims at establishing a catalogue summarizing best practice events for Marriott India. All participating hotels will be implementing breakthrough guest engagement initiatives to please all stakeholders in the most innovative way. The property or market with the most unique initiatives will be recognized by Marriott India for setting a benchmark in guest service and employee appreciation.
Speaking about this initiative, Mr. Manish Tolani, Area Director of Sales & Marketing – South Asia at Marriott International, quoted, “The M-Day 2.0 Making it happen! The initiative is a unique way to show the brand’s quest to excel in guest service and employee satisfaction. It will help our employees to connect and engage with the Marriott guest better, go beyond the call of duty and pause to build relationships outside the usual dynamics of work. It is also a way of letting our guests know that we constantly strive to add more value to their business by our innovative client engagement approach.”
Resonating the theme of ‘Women Empowerment’, M-Day 2.0 will see all 32 hotels engaging the lady guests and employees in luxurious activities such as pool yoga, cooking classes with the chefs, special hi-tea sessions in the wilderness, souvenirs and thank you memorabilia. All experiences will be captured on the social media platforms of each of these hotels.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,400 properties in 87 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of more than $14 billion in fiscal year 2015. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at http://www.marriott.com/, and for the latest company news, visit http://www.marriottnewscenter.com/.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017