Marriott India is celebrating its’ first M-Day for 2016 with a week full of activities focused on guests associates and other stakeholders. The underlying message of this M-Day is to walk our guests through the ‘Marriott India Story’ and thank them for making us who we are besides promoting themes such as women empowerment and women in leadership. M-Day stands for more; more in terms of guests, business closures resulting in revenues, associates, and opportunities.
Marriott India has launched version 2.0 of M-Day this year. M-Day 2.0 is an initiative to drive revenue by engaging guests in activities that will build closer partnerships and result in long-term business opportunities. The initiative aims at establishing a catalogue summarizing best practice events for Marriott India. All participating hotels will be implementing breakthrough guest engagement initiatives to please all stakeholders in the most innovative way. The property or market with the most unique initiatives will be recognized by Marriott India for setting a benchmark in guest service and employee appreciation.
Speaking about this initiative, Mr. Manish Tolani, Area Director of Sales & Marketing – South Asia at Marriott International, quoted, “The M-Day 2.0 Making it happen! The initiative is a unique way to show the brand’s quest to excel in guest service and employee satisfaction. It will help our employees to connect and engage with the Marriott guest better, go beyond the call of duty and pause to build relationships outside the usual dynamics of work. It is also a way of letting our guests know that we constantly strive to add more value to their business by our innovative client engagement approach.”
Resonating the theme of ‘Women Empowerment’, M-Day 2.0 will see all 32 hotels engaging the lady guests and employees in luxurious activities such as pool yoga, cooking classes with the chefs, special hi-tea sessions in the wilderness, souvenirs and thank you memorabilia. All experiences will be captured on the social media platforms of each of these hotels.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,400 properties in 87 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of more than $14 billion in fiscal year 2015. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at http://www.marriott.com/, and for the latest company news, visit http://www.marriottnewscenter.com/.
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018
- Nicotex Partners With BEST in Its Journey for Becoming Tobacco Free Workplace - 31 May, 2018