Marriott India is celebrating its’ first M-Day for 2016 with a week full of activities focused on guests associates and other stakeholders. The underlying message of this M-Day is to walk our guests through the ‘Marriott India Story’ and thank them for making us who we are besides promoting themes such as women empowerment and women in leadership. M-Day stands for more; more in terms of guests, business closures resulting in revenues, associates, and opportunities.
Marriott India has launched version 2.0 of M-Day this year. M-Day 2.0 is an initiative to drive revenue by engaging guests in activities that will build closer partnerships and result in long-term business opportunities. The initiative aims at establishing a catalogue summarizing best practice events for Marriott India. All participating hotels will be implementing breakthrough guest engagement initiatives to please all stakeholders in the most innovative way. The property or market with the most unique initiatives will be recognized by Marriott India for setting a benchmark in guest service and employee appreciation.
Speaking about this initiative, Mr. Manish Tolani, Area Director of Sales & Marketing – South Asia at Marriott International, quoted, “The M-Day 2.0 Making it happen! The initiative is a unique way to show the brand’s quest to excel in guest service and employee satisfaction. It will help our employees to connect and engage with the Marriott guest better, go beyond the call of duty and pause to build relationships outside the usual dynamics of work. It is also a way of letting our guests know that we constantly strive to add more value to their business by our innovative client engagement approach.”
Resonating the theme of ‘Women Empowerment’, M-Day 2.0 will see all 32 hotels engaging the lady guests and employees in luxurious activities such as pool yoga, cooking classes with the chefs, special hi-tea sessions in the wilderness, souvenirs and thank you memorabilia. All experiences will be captured on the social media platforms of each of these hotels.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,400 properties in 87 countries and territories. Marriott International reported revenues of more than $14 billion in fiscal year 2015. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at http://www.marriott.com/, and for the latest company news, visit http://www.marriottnewscenter.com/.
- Dinesh Shahra Foundation Conducts Special Health Checkup Camp for Cattle - 3 August, 2017
- Shri Uddhav Thackeray Does Ground Breaking Ceremony of Grand Central Park, Thane - 1 August, 2017
- Mr. Soumitro Chakraborty – CEO, Fiinovation Awarded ‘Most Admired Leader for CSR & Sustainability 2017’ - 21 July, 2017
- VIBGYOR High Model United Nations 2017 Debates the Crucial Issue of Climate Change - 3 July, 2017
- Women in Rural India Register Dramatic Gains in Nutrition, Food Security - 28 June, 2017
- Wipro, First Book Bring New Books to Indianapolis Area Kids in Need - 22 June, 2017
- Snapdeal Ties Up with The National Book Trust, India - 20 June, 2017
- ITC Limited Wins the Prestigious Porter Prize 2017 in Two Categories – Excellence in Corporate Governance and Integration and Creating Shared Value - 26 May, 2017
- Microfinance Organization Grameen Koota has received the ISC-FICCI 2017 Award for Best Financial Accessibility for Sanitation - 28 April, 2017
- UN Global Compact Kicks Off Annual Conference in New Delhi, with More than 300 Global Business and Civil Society Leaders - 27 April, 2017