Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
- Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
- Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of Nominee/ Beneficiary).
- Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at email@example.com or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people :
- Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
- Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
- Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
- Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228.
- Mr. Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141.
Chennai Office details :
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
184/2, 2nd floor,
Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018