Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
- Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
- Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of Nominee/ Beneficiary).
- Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people :
- Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
- Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
- Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
- Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228.
- Mr. Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141.
Chennai Office details :
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
184/2, 2nd floor,
Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017