Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
- Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
- Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of Nominee/ Beneficiary).
- Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people :
- Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
- Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
- Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
- Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228.
- Mr. Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141.
Chennai Office details :
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
184/2, 2nd floor,
Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017
- Azure Roof Power to Expand Electrification of Indian Railways - 28 September, 2017
- Hyundai Commences 3rd Phase of Safe Move – Traffic Safety Campaign - 27 September, 2017
- Solar Leadership Series – Greenlight Planet Sets Stage for Rapid Pay-as-you-go Solar Growth in India - 25 September, 2017
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, in Partnership with Water For People Launches Water Program in Amravati District, Maharashtra - 20 September, 2017
- UAE Exchange Nizamabad Steps Ahead for Rally for Rivers - 16 September, 2017