Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
- Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
- Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of Nominee/ Beneficiary).
- Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at email@example.com or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people :
- Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
- Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
- Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
- Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228.
- Mr. Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141.
Chennai Office details :
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
184/2, 2nd floor,
Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018
- Nicotex Partners With BEST in Its Journey for Becoming Tobacco Free Workplace - 31 May, 2018