It was a day of honour for The NorthCap University, Gurgaon, a premier university in Delhi-NCR region when it signed an MoU to extend its agreement with Mitsubishi Electric India Private Limited to provide Mitsubishi Electric FA training equipment for demonstration, learning and training of students and faculty at NCU. With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products, Mitsubishi Electric is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment. In a formal ceremony held at NCU, Mr Makoto Yokoyama, Director, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. and Prof. Prem Vrat, Pro-Chancellor, NCU exchanged the MoUs.
The ceremony was graced by the presence of Mr Hiroshi Kitamura, GM-Factory Automation Centre, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.; Mr Hemant Thakur, Asst. GM- HR, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.; Mr Manoj Gupta, Sr. Manager- Factory Automation Centre, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.; Ms Ripanjeet Kaur, Sr. Engineer –Factory Automation Centre, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.; Brig. SK Sharma (Retd), Pro Vice-Chancellor, NCU; Col Bikram Mohanty (Retd), Registrar, NCU; faculty, staff and students of NCU. Delegates from Mitsubishi Electric also inaugurated the PLC kits that were provided to the University under the MoU.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Makoto Yokoyama, Director, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. thanked NCU for providing an opportunity to serve the students. He said, “Such collaborations are very important for technical skill development of students and it helps them in gaining hands on experience to the technology and processes used in the industry. I am happy to see the utilization of equipment provided by Mitsubishi Electric India at NCU. The students of NCU have also performed well in the ME Cup- the competition organized by Mitsubishi Electric.”
Brig. SK Sharma, Pro Vice-Chancellor, NCU thanked the Mitsubishi Electric team for their support and cooperation in providing FA training to NCU students and faculty. He said, “It is a wonderful opportunity for the students to get the training and experience on PLC kits. I am sure that students will be interested to work in a renowned organization like Mitsubishi Electric.”
- Deepalaya School, Gusbethi Inaugurates Infrastructure Development Project for Extension of School Building - 16 July, 2018
- The Unchanged circle rates in Noida twin cities - 13 July, 2018
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018