With customer experience as top priority, Motorola took a step further to get close to its audiences with the inauguration of its experiential retail stores in India. With a unique open layout, the “Moto Hub” will allow users to experience – and purchase the full portfolio of Motorola products under one roof.
The first Moto Hub stores officially open today at
- Great India Place, NOIDA
- Logix Mall, NOIDA
- Shipra Mall, Indirapuram
- Xperia Mall, Dombivali, Mumbai
- Korum Mall, Thane, Mumbai and
- Viviana Mall, Thane, Mumbai
And by the end of this financial year, Motorola is set to open 50 Moto Hubs across the top tier towns at locations with significant traffic.
Moto Hub stores will be a key destination for consumers to experience the latest Motorola technology and get a hands-on demo of the entire product portfolio, in a fun, easy to access set-up that is conveniently located at consumer hangout areas.
All Moto Hub stores will also house devices that are available exclusively online, including the fastest selling smartphone on any e-commerce platform in India, the Moto E4 Plus and Moto C Plus. These stores will also showcase the complete portfolio of Motorola devices, including the full Moto E, Moto C, Moto G families as well as Moto Z2 Play and Moto MODs along with Motorola accessories like on-ear and in-ear headphones, moto shells, covers etc.
Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India said,“At Motorola, we understand our consumers’ needs and focus on providing them meaningful mobile experiences. We believe with the launch of this new retail channel ‘Moto Hub’, we are giving the customers an opportunity to get access to the complete Motorola portfolio, our technology and devices, in an environment that is more open, fun and very uniquely Motorola.”
Inaugural Offers: Buyers will get a free Motorola accessories on the purchase of Motorola E, C and G series and 50% off on MODS on the purchase of Moto Z2 play along with easy EMI options to choose from.
About Motorola Mobility
Motorola Mobility LLC was acquired by Lenovo Group Holdings in 2015. Motorola Mobility is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo, and is responsible for designing and manufacturing all Moto branded mobile handsets. For more information, visit www.motorola.in
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018