Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust built up a 12 floor MPCT General Hospital, a SURANA ASSOCIATE, with 100 beds at Sanpada, Sector No. 4, Navi Mumbai. This state of the art hospital was inaugurated by Chief Guest Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 30th August 2017.
The Guests of Honor included Shri Rahul Shewale – MP, Smt. Manda Mhatre – MLA, Shri Sandeep Naik – MLA, Shri Sudhakar Sonavane – Mayor of Navi Mumbai, Shri Yogesh Sagar – MLA, Shri Narendra Patil – MLA, Shri Bapusaheb Phadtare and Shri Ganesh Naik – Ex Minister of Maharashtra. The event was blessed by Jain Muni Shri Nayapadmasagar Maharaj Saheb.
In his inaugural speech, Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra stated that MPCT Hospital is a state of the art hospital. It has the latest equipment coupled with latest technology. It is a laudable initiative taken by the hospital to treat kids for cancer from poor socio economic status across Maharashtra, treating one child free every day for one year.
The Chief Minister further stated that in the field of cancer, Tata Hospital is a leading progressive hospital offering pre-education to the staff of other hospitals which are desirous to expand their facilities for cancer. MPCT Hospital should follow this standard. He stated that during the last year 20,000 surgeries had taken place from The Chief Minister Relief Fund. This year this activity shall be further expanded.
Param Pujya Shri Nayapadmasagar Maharaj Saheb walked 42 km, from Bhayendar to Sanpada to attend this function, within 2 days. While blessing the management, dignitaries and the elite gathering, he stated that cancer is a very serious & life threatening disease and a lot of research requires to be done in this field. If we want to save the world from life threatening diseases & calamities, we should agree and appreciate the ‘Right to Live’ for birds & animals. The mankind should provide necessary protection to their lives, for their own good.
Dr. Prince Surana, CEO of Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust stated that “MPCT Hospital has most advanced PET Scan of GE, which is used for diagnosis and treatment of cancer. A special inaugural scheme has been offered by MPCT Hospital to carry out Pet Scan at Rs. 10,000/-, which normally costs Rs. 25,000/-. This offer is for first 6 months after inauguration since patients from all over Maharashtra can avail this benefit. There are only 9 such centers in entire Mumbai with this Pet Scan facility. Pet Scan imaging is more safe and beneficial to patients since the scan period is reduced to half and it requires only half dose of radioactive material FDG”.
MPCT Hospital is the second largest hospital and first of its kind cancer hospital in Navi Mumbai & surroundings. The hospital has 3 state of art operation theatres equipped with laminar air flow jointless & seamless operating systems. It has provided 20 bedded fully equipped Intensive Care Units with German state of the art monitoring systems. There is a provision of 3 isolation beds in the hospital. It has 24 channel brachytherapy for the treatment of Cervical Cancer & Breast Cancer.
The hospital will be extending its services to all poor patients in Maharashtra State and Central GOC Health Schemes, including MJPJAY (Mahatma Phule Jan Arogya Yojna) scheme.
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017
- Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji Unveils HCL’s Biggest CSR Initiative – ‘Samuday’ - 7 November, 2017
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017