New Delhi, Delhi, India
MyBeti launches the First International Women’s Online Conclave 2016 from the 3rd March to 8th March commemorating the International Women’s Day 2016. This brainchild of eminent psychologist and educationist Dr. Jawahar Surisetti has been launched on the 3rd March has received rave reviews from celebrities like Miss Universe Sushmita Sen. In a first of its kind in the world. MyBeti, The world’s leading organisation of women and girl child service, puts forth a unique International Women’s Online Conclave.
The aim of this conclave is to bring women achievers online in the form of inspiring messages or videos which will available for the rest of the women and girls. The theme of the conclave is “I can do it” and it applies to all the women of the world. The messages and videos will be posted regularly on the twitter handle of MyBetiindia as well as the Facebook account.
Messages have been sent to all women achievers to post their inspiring messages about their life and journey so that fellow women could say “I can do it” too. In an effort to factor for the busy schedules of women achievers, the conclave has been kept online so that they could post messages at their convenience. Information has been sent to the President and Prime Minister of India too to send messages that would encourage parity in genders. Since Shri Narendra Modi has been propagating the Beti Bachao movement, this conclave takes it a step further by propagating Beti Banao.
MyBeti under the leadership of Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, has been recently been felicitated for its yeomen service for the girl child in the disadvantaged areas for their health and education.
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018
- Nicotex Partners With BEST in Its Journey for Becoming Tobacco Free Workplace - 31 May, 2018