New Delhi, Delhi, India
MyBeti launches the First International Women’s Online Conclave 2016 from the 3rd March to 8th March commemorating the International Women’s Day 2016. This brainchild of eminent psychologist and educationist Dr. Jawahar Surisetti has been launched on the 3rd March has received rave reviews from celebrities like Miss Universe Sushmita Sen. In a first of its kind in the world. MyBeti, The world’s leading organisation of women and girl child service, puts forth a unique International Women’s Online Conclave.
The aim of this conclave is to bring women achievers online in the form of inspiring messages or videos which will available for the rest of the women and girls. The theme of the conclave is “I can do it” and it applies to all the women of the world. The messages and videos will be posted regularly on the twitter handle of MyBetiindia as well as the Facebook account.
Messages have been sent to all women achievers to post their inspiring messages about their life and journey so that fellow women could say “I can do it” too. In an effort to factor for the busy schedules of women achievers, the conclave has been kept online so that they could post messages at their convenience. Information has been sent to the President and Prime Minister of India too to send messages that would encourage parity in genders. Since Shri Narendra Modi has been propagating the Beti Bachao movement, this conclave takes it a step further by propagating Beti Banao.
MyBeti under the leadership of Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, has been recently been felicitated for its yeomen service for the girl child in the disadvantaged areas for their health and education.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018