New Delhi, Delhi, India
MyBeti launches the First International Women’s Online Conclave 2016 from the 3rd March to 8th March commemorating the International Women’s Day 2016. This brainchild of eminent psychologist and educationist Dr. Jawahar Surisetti has been launched on the 3rd March has received rave reviews from celebrities like Miss Universe Sushmita Sen. In a first of its kind in the world. MyBeti, The world’s leading organisation of women and girl child service, puts forth a unique International Women’s Online Conclave.
The aim of this conclave is to bring women achievers online in the form of inspiring messages or videos which will available for the rest of the women and girls. The theme of the conclave is “I can do it” and it applies to all the women of the world. The messages and videos will be posted regularly on the twitter handle of MyBetiindia as well as the Facebook account.
Messages have been sent to all women achievers to post their inspiring messages about their life and journey so that fellow women could say “I can do it” too. In an effort to factor for the busy schedules of women achievers, the conclave has been kept online so that they could post messages at their convenience. Information has been sent to the President and Prime Minister of India too to send messages that would encourage parity in genders. Since Shri Narendra Modi has been propagating the Beti Bachao movement, this conclave takes it a step further by propagating Beti Banao.
MyBeti under the leadership of Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, has been recently been felicitated for its yeomen service for the girl child in the disadvantaged areas for their health and education.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017