Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niranjan Hiranandani, Founder and First President, National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) Maharashtra, lead a delegation of stakeholders in real estate development for a meeting the Hon’ble Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis on 23 June 2016.
The delegation discussed various issues pertaining to real estate, including the bottlenecks which need to be cleared to give a boost to Affordable Housing. The NAREDCO Maharashtra Founder and First President described the meeting as ‘fruitful’ and said he was looking forward to positive results from the same.
“The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has set a goal: to provide “Housing for All by 2022”, and series of schemes and policies have been launched to achieve the same,” said Niranjan Hiranandani. “The Maharashtra Government, under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Devendraji Fadnavis has taken path-breaking decisions, like the new TDR policy, Accommodation Reservation Policy, Cluster Policy, Affordable Housing Policy etc; which are aimed at creating sufficient stock of affordable housing in the State,” he added.
Taking the process further, NAREDCO, as one of the stakeholders in this mission, has identified various vital issues that are slowing down the process. The delegation made its suggestions to the Hon’ble Chief Minister on ways to resolve the same, said Niranjan Hiranandani. “We hope that the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s positive response will help achieve the target, which has been set under the mission, “Housing For All by 2022”, he concluded.
Niranjan Hiranandani is the Founder and First President (Maharashtra), National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- Dinesh Shahra Foundation Conducts Special Health Checkup Camp for Cattle - 3 August, 2017
- Shri Uddhav Thackeray Does Ground Breaking Ceremony of Grand Central Park, Thane - 1 August, 2017
- Mr. Soumitro Chakraborty – CEO, Fiinovation Awarded ‘Most Admired Leader for CSR & Sustainability 2017’ - 21 July, 2017
- VIBGYOR High Model United Nations 2017 Debates the Crucial Issue of Climate Change - 3 July, 2017
- Women in Rural India Register Dramatic Gains in Nutrition, Food Security - 28 June, 2017
- Wipro, First Book Bring New Books to Indianapolis Area Kids in Need - 22 June, 2017
- Snapdeal Ties Up with The National Book Trust, India - 20 June, 2017
- ITC Limited Wins the Prestigious Porter Prize 2017 in Two Categories – Excellence in Corporate Governance and Integration and Creating Shared Value - 26 May, 2017
- Microfinance Organization Grameen Koota has received the ISC-FICCI 2017 Award for Best Financial Accessibility for Sanitation - 28 April, 2017
- UN Global Compact Kicks Off Annual Conference in New Delhi, with More than 300 Global Business and Civil Society Leaders - 27 April, 2017