Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niranjan Hiranandani, Founder and First President, National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) Maharashtra, lead a delegation of stakeholders in real estate development for a meeting the Hon’ble Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis on 23 June 2016.
The delegation discussed various issues pertaining to real estate, including the bottlenecks which need to be cleared to give a boost to Affordable Housing. The NAREDCO Maharashtra Founder and First President described the meeting as ‘fruitful’ and said he was looking forward to positive results from the same.
“The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has set a goal: to provide “Housing for All by 2022”, and series of schemes and policies have been launched to achieve the same,” said Niranjan Hiranandani. “The Maharashtra Government, under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Devendraji Fadnavis has taken path-breaking decisions, like the new TDR policy, Accommodation Reservation Policy, Cluster Policy, Affordable Housing Policy etc; which are aimed at creating sufficient stock of affordable housing in the State,” he added.
Taking the process further, NAREDCO, as one of the stakeholders in this mission, has identified various vital issues that are slowing down the process. The delegation made its suggestions to the Hon’ble Chief Minister on ways to resolve the same, said Niranjan Hiranandani. “We hope that the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s positive response will help achieve the target, which has been set under the mission, “Housing For All by 2022”, he concluded.
Niranjan Hiranandani is the Founder and First President (Maharashtra), National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018