Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niranjan Hiranandani, Founder and First President, National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) Maharashtra, lead a delegation of stakeholders in real estate development for a meeting the Hon’ble Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis on 23 June 2016.
The delegation discussed various issues pertaining to real estate, including the bottlenecks which need to be cleared to give a boost to Affordable Housing. The NAREDCO Maharashtra Founder and First President described the meeting as ‘fruitful’ and said he was looking forward to positive results from the same.
“The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has set a goal: to provide “Housing for All by 2022”, and series of schemes and policies have been launched to achieve the same,” said Niranjan Hiranandani. “The Maharashtra Government, under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Devendraji Fadnavis has taken path-breaking decisions, like the new TDR policy, Accommodation Reservation Policy, Cluster Policy, Affordable Housing Policy etc; which are aimed at creating sufficient stock of affordable housing in the State,” he added.
Taking the process further, NAREDCO, as one of the stakeholders in this mission, has identified various vital issues that are slowing down the process. The delegation made its suggestions to the Hon’ble Chief Minister on ways to resolve the same, said Niranjan Hiranandani. “We hope that the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s positive response will help achieve the target, which has been set under the mission, “Housing For All by 2022”, he concluded.
Niranjan Hiranandani is the Founder and First President (Maharashtra), National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017