New Delhi, Delhi, India
Launches a short film to stand in solidarity with the nation’s brothers at the border: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8gFh-66tc
For some they might just be threads blessed with sacred verses to love and protect brothers, but NEXT, a leader and innovator in the electronic retail space, knows the power of a rakhi way too well. With the #NEXTkaSalaamRakshakaPaigam campaign, India’s most trusted electronics retail chain brings a much sought after opportunity for its consumers to express their gratitude to soldiers. NEXT plans to reassure the men in uniform, the love and respect they command in the hearts of the countrymen, by sending personalized messages and Rakhis.
While each Indian citizen wishes to honor the soldiers, not many get a chance to do so. NEXT Retail plans to bridge this gap with the new campaign, #NEXTkaSalaamRakshakaPaigam. To participate, all that the consumers have to do is visit their nearest NEXT store and write personalized messaged to the Soldiers. NEXT retail would then collect all the messages and get them delivered to the border men on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
Commenting on the initiative, Sanjay Karwa, CEO, Techno Kart India Ltd said, “Beyond everything soldiers do to keep us safe, they make the additional sacrifice of spending most of their lives away from family and friends. They leave the comforts of their homes to protect the country and the countrymen. This Raksha Bandhan, we wanted to do something unique to show these gallant men just how much we the people of India owe to them.”
“We believe #NEXTkaSalaamRakshakaPaigam would be a great platform for the patriotic citizens to acknowledge the effort of their unsung heroes,” he added.
To ensure no messages to the mighty soldiers remain undelivered, this iconic initiative by NEXT Retail has been supported with a robust 360 degree marketing campaign with Big FM as the official radio partner. In addition to this, a short film has also been created, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8gFh-66tc, to stand in solidarity with the nation’s brothers at the border.
The excitement doesn’t end here, there is lot in store for the consumer as conveniently located in the heart of the city, the Next store is an absolute delight and comes with a strong sales team, good customer service, easy finance options, extended warranty options, exciting deals and a great shopping experience. It offers a remarkable range of consumer durables right from Flat Panel Displays, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Air conditioners to other small home appliances.
Don’t wait… walk in to your nearest NEXT store to send your Rakhi greetings for the soldier brothers!
About Techno Kart India Ltd
Videocon Group promoted company Techno Kart India Ltd. is a joint retail entity and holds the key functions of all the three retail brands. Techno Kart India operates across its three formats – Digiworld, Next and Planet M. By merging the operations to form a common platform with the aim of bringing scale, improving profitability and encourage healthy competition.
Techno Kart India Ltd. is expected to have more than 1500 Cr revenue generated from the three brands, and this makes TKIL as the third largest consumer electronics, cell phones and entertainment retail chain of the country.
Incorporated in 2003, NEXT specializes in organized retailing of consumer electronics, small home appliances. NEXT is a multi-brand retail chain which retails world’s most popular brands such as Videocon, Samsung, Electrolux, Kelvinator, Whirlpool, Godrej, Philips, Kenstar and Sansui. NEXT has successfully changed the way an Indian consumer shops and plans to build a chain across the country.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017