West Delhi : West Delhi’s favourite mall Pacific, Tagore garden completed 5 years of successful trading on 21st Jan’16. As a build up to the celebrations the mall had lined up a number of activities and offers for customers. To ring in the ongoing End of Season Sale, the mall had lined up a number of exciting prizes and offers for customers who shop for Rs. 10000 or above. This included domestic and international holidays through a lucky draw. To further gratify the customers the mall had planned a flat 50% sale between 16-17th Jan. Over 35 brands participated in this Sale.
Besides this the mall also brought in the Lohri celebration through a Bhangra performance on 13th Jan evening. Customers thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Last but not the least, Pacific mall has also recognised and rewarded the retailers admired by the customers. A survey was carried out and customers rated their favourite retailers on various parameters. The results were declared during the celebrations through a proper award ceremony which was held in the Mall.
Feeling proud of the way things turned up, Mr. AbhishekBansal, Executive Director, Pacific Development Corporation Limited shared his views, “It is a great achievement with respect to the sheer numbers. It was very heartening to see how warm heartedly people participated in these events because in the end, it is these people for whom we build and strive to serve. The mood was upbeat right from the New Year celebrations and we had planned successive events on respective days in order to keep the mood flowing and look how well it has been received by the public. It has been a wonderful journey of 5 years and we look to many more years ahead with them.”
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017