Kochi, Kerala, India
UAE Exchange India has always been in the forefront to support and encourage talented people, especially the young gen. Ms. Pooja Prem, a 14-year-old student of Kendriya Vidyalaya, has attempted for Guinness World Record, Limca Book of Records, URF and Record Setter USA with the support of UAE Exchange, India. She has attempted to enter the records by continuously singing 36 songs in 32 different languages, and all the songs were sung by heart. Ms. Pooja sung in 32 different languages including Armenian, Spanish, Portugese, Arabic, German, French, Malaya, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Telegu, Sanskrit and Malayalam in a spectacular function organised by UAE Exchange India on June 12, 2016, at Ernakulam Town Hall.
When twenty songs were sung, Ms. Pooja set the Asian record and she achieved the recognition of URF [Universal Record Forum] World Records and Record Setter, USA when she completed thirty songs. The official of the records were present at the venue, the event was recorded live and the event was witnessed by more than 500 people. For the past 2 years, Ms. Pooja has been trying out her best to achieve the valued Guinness World Record. She knows by heart around 600 songs from various languages.
UAE Exchange India MD, Mr. V George Antony inaugurated the event. Cochin Corporation Dy. Mayor, Mr. T J Vinod, Health Standing Committee Chairperson Adv. Minimol, MLA Hybi Eden & P T Thomas were present for the function.
The officials present at the venue announced that Ms. Pooja has successfully attempted and won the URF and Record Setter at the venue itself. The trophy of URF records was handed over to Ms. Pooja by Mr. V George Antony.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Antony said “It is an opportunity for us to be part of this great occasion. We have never partnered with any record attempts before and this is special. This child is talented and I am sure she will reach great heights in the years to come.”
The event started at 6 pm in the evening and came to a close by 9 pm. Ms. Pooja sang the songs non-stop, without any major breaks, except for the announcements and speaking about the song to be sung.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017