Delhi/NCR : After series of successful ventures and years of immense experience in real estate consultancy, NCR’s leading real estate consultant Property Guru has tied up with Reliance Properties for the launch of ‘Mahila Awas Yojna’ for several projects being developed in Ghaziabad’s Raj Nagar Extension. With this, they have also brought along their maiden specific Mahila Awas Yojna for the project Windsor Paradise being developed by Highend Developers.
A total of 300 units of 2 BHK flats have been kept aside imperatively for this scheme under which a flat discount of 20 to 25 percent would be given to women buyers. It must also be noted that this scheme has been approved exclusively by the State Bank of India which makes it an eye catcher instantly. There are also provisions for availing upto 50% loan on the booking amount as well. Also, the registration fees have been kept as low as Rs. 11,000 only for women buyers. There have always been talks of women empowerment and the Indian real estate sector also employs a large number of women but no such offer had yet been brought forward in the market. The basic amenities such as gymnasium, 24*7 special security arrangements, yoga centre, crèche and shuttle services would be available in the project as well.
Accomplishing such a distinguishing feat, Mr. Vikas Sahani, CMD, Property Guru was quoted saying, “Women have been the pillar of strength in this society for quite some time now and still there was not much available on cards for women looking to make investments in the property market. We have been on the think table for long to bring about such a scheme wherein we would provide exclusive opportunities to women buyers to own a roof. Raj Nagar Extension was the first choice because it is currently one of the hottest real estate destinations in NCR. Subsequently, after monitoring the success of this scheme, we would be launching it in various other cities such as Noida, Greater Noida West, Jaipur, Lucknow, etc. in tie up with other developers. The scheme holds an additional plus because of it’s approval by the State Bank of India wherein the bank would be offering special rate of interest to women seeking home loans for purchases made under this scheme.”
- Dabur helps 12 villages achieve ‘Open-Defecation Free’ status - 2 October, 2017
- Lancers International School hosts TEDx focusing on compassion, social understanding - 29 September, 2017
- 8th Convocation Day Organised At Jaipuria School Of Business - 18 September, 2017
- Over 100 stakeholders converge at New Delhi to deliberate on solar energy roadmap - 18 September, 2017
- Uflex and Implementation Partners honoured with Bureaucracy Today CSR Excellence Award2017 - 24 August, 2017
- Motorola Strengthens Retail Presence, Opens ‘Moto Hub’, Exclusive Motorola Stores in India - 6 August, 2017
- The team of CREDAI Maharashtra initiated to understand Gurugram’s Affordable Housing - 25 July, 2017
- TDI Infratech holds Free Health Camp - 27 June, 2017
- Eros Sampoornam Bags the Gautam Budh Nagar’s Pride Awards 2017 - 11 June, 2017
- Eros Group bags Best Developer Award for promoting Green Living - 3 June, 2017