Noida : Rotary blood bank on Saturday felicitated club presidents and their associates for successfully organising blood donation camps under District 3012. This District has the only blood bank which caters to the requirements of the entire Gautam Budh Nagar district. Also, the clubs which organised the most number of blood donation camps during the course of last 1 year were also felicitated socially.
The programme started with the singing of the National Anthem. Mr. Madan Chauhan, Hon’ble State Minister for the Government of Uttar Pradesh was the chief guest of the event. Also present were District Governor Rtn. J.K. Gaur along with the entire council of governors and other distinguished guests. A small documentary was also played on the Rotary Noida Blood Bank and Thalassemia. After this, a total of 78 associates were felicitated by the chief guest.
Towards the end of the program, District Governor 3012, Rtn. Sattish Singhal expressed his gratitude and appreciation towards the club presidents and associates. He said, “All associates at the Rotary Blood Bank have been working very sincerely and lovingly in their march towards serving the society. It is our motive to ensure that nobody faces loss of lives in case of blood unavailability and we will always be present with our service to them. I will also take this opportunity to thank all the respected associates and request them to keep contributing with the same intensity in the times ahead.”
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018
- Win over Cancer – An untold story by CA Arun Gupta - 14 August, 2018
- महिलाओं के प्रभाव में है नया मीडिया - 10 August, 2018