Noida : Rotary blood bank on Saturday felicitated club presidents and their associates for successfully organising blood donation camps under District 3012. This District has the only blood bank which caters to the requirements of the entire Gautam Budh Nagar district. Also, the clubs which organised the most number of blood donation camps during the course of last 1 year were also felicitated socially.
The programme started with the singing of the National Anthem. Mr. Madan Chauhan, Hon’ble State Minister for the Government of Uttar Pradesh was the chief guest of the event. Also present were District Governor Rtn. J.K. Gaur along with the entire council of governors and other distinguished guests. A small documentary was also played on the Rotary Noida Blood Bank and Thalassemia. After this, a total of 78 associates were felicitated by the chief guest.
Towards the end of the program, District Governor 3012, Rtn. Sattish Singhal expressed his gratitude and appreciation towards the club presidents and associates. He said, “All associates at the Rotary Blood Bank have been working very sincerely and lovingly in their march towards serving the society. It is our motive to ensure that nobody faces loss of lives in case of blood unavailability and we will always be present with our service to them. I will also take this opportunity to thank all the respected associates and request them to keep contributing with the same intensity in the times ahead.”
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018