Ghaziabad : After delivering their first project six months before the committed time and that too without compromising on the quality of delivery, SKB Group has announced the launch of another premium project of their’s by the name of ‘Gold Coast 24’ which is to be developed adjoining to Crossings Republik on NH – 24. After an enthralling response received for their previous project ‘Gold Coast’ in Crossings Republik, this is their second project to be developed in the region.
The project will offer 2/3 BHK apartments with three unit plans starting from 1225 sq. ft., 1475 sq. ft. and 1835 sq. ft. The total land area under development would be approximately 1 acre that will comprise of a single tower with over 224 units in offer standing tall with ground + 31 floors. Gold Coast 24, which is to be developed adjoining to the Crossings Republik on NH – 24 has been planned very strategically where it will receive the fruits of being well connected to the National Capital, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Yamuna Expressway and various other parts of Noida as well. The project is expected to be ready and delivered by June, 2019. The current BSP of the project stands at Rs. 2,850 per sq. ft. approx or Rs. 34 lakh onwards.
Feeling proud and jubilant at the launch, Vikas Pundir, CMD, SKB Group said, “First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our stakeholders and associates through the previous project and showed never ending support to us. On behalf of the entire SKB Group, I take immense pleasure in bringing to you Gold Coast 24. The project has been planned keeping in mind all the important aspects for the residents and thus offering amenities that matter, location which provides access to key places and connectivity with chief NCR regions.” Also present at the event, Mr. Siddharth Pundir, MD, SKB Group said, “Being a region in demand is sure to make this project a great addition to the portfolio of all investors and resident and hopefully it helps us add another feather to our hats.”
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018