Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In an endeavour to give impetus to India’s ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’, an urgent call to action for citizens across the country to strive for civic cleanliness and put an end to open defecation, Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) is rallying support with its latest Public Service Announcement (PSA), ‘Gandagi jaan leva hai, Swachhta hi seva hai’.
In an endeavour to give impetus to India’s ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’, an urgent call to action for citizens across the country to strive for civic cleanliness and put an end to open defecation, Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) is rallying support with its latest Public Service Announcement (PSA), ‘Gandagi jaan leva hai, Swachhta hi seva hai’
This PSA features some of India’s leading entertainment artists as they request viewers to be the force for change. It echoes the sentiment that keeping the environment clean is a service of significance. Environment is also among the 3 pillars that support SPN’s CSR philosophy of ‘Ek India Happywala’, the other two being Education and Empowerment.
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, launched on 02 October 2014, on the 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, envisions a clean India as a tribute to the Father of the Nation.
As a responsible broadcaster, Sony Pictures Networks, urges every fellow Indian to Go-Beyond conditioned habits and create the future of a clean and healthy India.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018