New Delhi, Delhi, India
Stylam Industries Limited manufacturers of adhesives & laminates today reported consolidated revenues of Rs.69.98 crores for the quarter ended March 2016 as against Rs.58.51 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous quarter ended year. Partially, offset by strong revenue growth in standalone business on the back of continued Laminate Industry growth. The Consolidated Net Profit for the quarter was 75.80% Rs. 3.85 crores, as compared to Rs.2.19 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Their sales increase 19.60% to Rs. 69.98 crores, as compared to Rs. 58.51 crores for the previous quarter of the previous year.
In Laminate Industry, Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding & Flooring and newly launched Pre-Laminated Particle Board, supported the sales growth in this quarter. Their domestic segment of the Company grew Y-o-Y in the quarter with all types of laminate segment growth. The company expects to continue its volume growth with a full year of Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding, Exterior Flooring, new Pre-Laminated Particle Board and other new and exciting products like Solid Acrylic Sheet that will be launched in the coming time period under the Company’s Horizon next strategy.
This year, Stylam bagged two prestigious awards: Indian Power Brand Rising Star & Mega Brands which reflects their excellence in the quality products.
About STYLAM :
STYLAM Industries Ltd., India’s one of the largest decorative laminate manufacturing company and an emerging global player. Since its inception in 1991 and listed in Bombay Stock Exchange in 1995, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has grown from strength to strength to evolve as a truly Indian Multinational with consumers spread across the world. STYLAM today has state-of-the-art manufacturing plant of laminate and adhesive at Panchkula near to Chandigarh. The company has witnessed remarkable growth from past 25 years of excellence in producing high-quality laminates. The company has ISO 9001:2008, FSC, Greenguard and many more environmental related credentials for manufacturing laminates and adhesives. Today, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has a superior edge above competition.
- Dell Empowers India’s Youth with Technology-enabled Learning - 12 October, 2017
- Indo-German Economic Partnership to Boost Investments in India’s Food Processing ‘Value Chain’ Infrastructure - 10 October, 2017
- Eaton’s committed to Powering Communities in India : Craig Arnold - 10 October, 2017
- The Advaith Foundation Announces Eight Winners of the School Leadership Awards - 6 October, 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness - 29 September, 2017
- Azure Roof Power to Expand Electrification of Indian Railways - 28 September, 2017
- Hyundai Commences 3rd Phase of Safe Move – Traffic Safety Campaign - 27 September, 2017
- Solar Leadership Series – Greenlight Planet Sets Stage for Rapid Pay-as-you-go Solar Growth in India - 25 September, 2017
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, in Partnership with Water For People Launches Water Program in Amravati District, Maharashtra - 20 September, 2017
- UAE Exchange Nizamabad Steps Ahead for Rally for Rivers - 16 September, 2017