New Delhi, Delhi, India
Stylam Industries Limited manufacturers of adhesives & laminates today reported consolidated revenues of Rs.69.98 crores for the quarter ended March 2016 as against Rs.58.51 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous quarter ended year. Partially, offset by strong revenue growth in standalone business on the back of continued Laminate Industry growth. The Consolidated Net Profit for the quarter was 75.80% Rs. 3.85 crores, as compared to Rs.2.19 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Their sales increase 19.60% to Rs. 69.98 crores, as compared to Rs. 58.51 crores for the previous quarter of the previous year.
In Laminate Industry, Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding & Flooring and newly launched Pre-Laminated Particle Board, supported the sales growth in this quarter. Their domestic segment of the Company grew Y-o-Y in the quarter with all types of laminate segment growth. The company expects to continue its volume growth with a full year of Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding, Exterior Flooring, new Pre-Laminated Particle Board and other new and exciting products like Solid Acrylic Sheet that will be launched in the coming time period under the Company’s Horizon next strategy.
This year, Stylam bagged two prestigious awards: Indian Power Brand Rising Star & Mega Brands which reflects their excellence in the quality products.
About STYLAM :
STYLAM Industries Ltd., India’s one of the largest decorative laminate manufacturing company and an emerging global player. Since its inception in 1991 and listed in Bombay Stock Exchange in 1995, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has grown from strength to strength to evolve as a truly Indian Multinational with consumers spread across the world. STYLAM today has state-of-the-art manufacturing plant of laminate and adhesive at Panchkula near to Chandigarh. The company has witnessed remarkable growth from past 25 years of excellence in producing high-quality laminates. The company has ISO 9001:2008, FSC, Greenguard and many more environmental related credentials for manufacturing laminates and adhesives. Today, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has a superior edge above competition.
- Launch of Life Skills Program - 15 December, 2017
- American India Foundation (AIF) and Coca-Cola India Launches ‘SMS Mission Recycling’ to Sensitize School Children on Waste Management and Recycling - 15 December, 2017
- Aster Celebrates 30 Years of Quality Healthcare with a Year of Giving Back Initiatives - 15 December, 2017
- Curtain Raised for the 3rd Edition of Siddha Kiddathon - 9 December, 2017
- Mayors of Bengaluru and London Come Together to Help Cities across India and Worldwide Tackle Toxic Air Pollution - 6 December, 2017
- HelpMeSee to Demonstrate Eye Surgical Simulator at Comprehensive Cataract Conference 2017 - 22 November, 2017
- Kellogg India Pvt Ltd amongst Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India - 20 November, 2017
- Jagriti Sewa Sansthan and Coca-Cola India Announce the Winners of the Sustainable Enterprise Awards 2017 - 17 November, 2017
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hosts an Art Competition on Children’s Day to Increase Lung Cancer Awareness - 17 November, 2017
- ITC Limited – Hotels Division Conferred the 2017 Greenbuild Leadership Award by the U.S. Green Building Council for its Commitment to the Green Building Movement in India - 12 November, 2017