As a motive to spread awareness for health among the residents, a free of cost health camp was organized on Sunday within the premises of TDI City society located in Kundli. The campaign was held in association with the Help Age India, a leading non-profit organization caring for disadvantaged elderly senior citizens. The checkup included general examinations to check blood pressure, blood sugar, etc. The event was held in high regard as the residents turned up on a large scale. Approximately, a hundred registrations from the residents were recorded.
“Making people realize the importance of health is very important. Due to lack of time and awareness amid the working class, timely health screenings are often neglected. Due to work and various other factors, the same working class faces stress and mental discomfort frequently which gradually causes blood pressure and heart-related severe issues. In order to prevent such extreme health issues, one must keep a check on his overall health. Health screenings would definitely detect one’s issues with the physical state before time and prevent further health related damage. The health of our residents is among our prime concerns and we look forward to coming up with more such health-related events wherein people can turn up with zero trouble” said Mr. Vivek Gandhi, Executive Director, TDI Infratech.
- Over 150 stakeholders converge to deliberate on solar energy roadmap at Nagpur - 16 February, 2018
- KPIT and NITI Aayog sign SOI for supporting Atal Tinkering Labs to promote innovation among school children - 16 February, 2018
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation wins ICAI Gold Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 2016-17 - 2 February, 2018
- Sahaj Foundation Launches Its Flagship Dialogue On Rural Development “प्रश्न विकास का” For CSR Professionals - 22 January, 2018
- ASCEND team spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO on makar sankranti - 20 January, 2018
- Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-kam among Hurun’s Most Respected Entrepreneurs 2017 - 19 December, 2017
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017