The CREDAI Maharashtra team visited Projects of Signature Global on Sunday to understand and examine the Affordable Housing Projects built in Gurugram under the Prime Minister’s Residential Scheme. Signature Global Chairman and Co-Founder Pradeep Agarwal was present to show them the projects. Not only did the officials of Maharashtra’s CREDAI, but 13 developers from Kolhapur of Maharashtra also visited the site to understand and examine the affordable housing project structure in Gurugram. Signature Global has so far built 9000 Affordable Homes and will be launching 30000 more affordable housing units.
With a motive to understand the framework and managemnet of affordable housing units, members like AshishPokharana, Anuron Infrastructure, Director of Mittal Brothers, Dilip Mittal, Director of Raw Properties, MajidSalimKatchi, Managing Director of S Builders, AnoopJhmatani, SuvoyRunaval of Runawal Properties, Director of Compilation of Concert TusharSanglealso visited the Signature Global’s site. The visit by the Maharashtra’s members was in line with their desire to construct promising affordable housing projects in their very own state.
“The Gurugram has been bringing in gratifying results for the PMAY policy. We have been coming up with the low-cost projects since the very beginning so our region has contributed well enough in the affordable housing sector. It’s a positive sign that the other major states have also been showing eagerness for contributing in the affordable housing policies. We welcome all the states and their serious members to come and work for this noble policy that’s aiming to provide housing for all. Moreover it was an honor for us as the CREDAI Manharshtra’s team appreciated all our projects and the framework” said PradeepAggarwal, Chairman, Signature Global.
- Over 150 stakeholders converge to deliberate on solar energy roadmap at Nagpur - 16 February, 2018
- KPIT and NITI Aayog sign SOI for supporting Atal Tinkering Labs to promote innovation among school children - 16 February, 2018
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation wins ICAI Gold Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 2016-17 - 2 February, 2018
- Sahaj Foundation Launches Its Flagship Dialogue On Rural Development “प्रश्न विकास का” For CSR Professionals - 22 January, 2018
- ASCEND team spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO on makar sankranti - 20 January, 2018
- Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-kam among Hurun’s Most Respected Entrepreneurs 2017 - 19 December, 2017
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017