The CREDAI Maharashtra team visited Projects of Signature Global on Sunday to understand and examine the Affordable Housing Projects built in Gurugram under the Prime Minister’s Residential Scheme. Signature Global Chairman and Co-Founder Pradeep Agarwal was present to show them the projects. Not only did the officials of Maharashtra’s CREDAI, but 13 developers from Kolhapur of Maharashtra also visited the site to understand and examine the affordable housing project structure in Gurugram. Signature Global has so far built 9000 Affordable Homes and will be launching 30000 more affordable housing units.
With a motive to understand the framework and managemnet of affordable housing units, members like AshishPokharana, Anuron Infrastructure, Director of Mittal Brothers, Dilip Mittal, Director of Raw Properties, MajidSalimKatchi, Managing Director of S Builders, AnoopJhmatani, SuvoyRunaval of Runawal Properties, Director of Compilation of Concert TusharSanglealso visited the Signature Global’s site. The visit by the Maharashtra’s members was in line with their desire to construct promising affordable housing projects in their very own state.
“The Gurugram has been bringing in gratifying results for the PMAY policy. We have been coming up with the low-cost projects since the very beginning so our region has contributed well enough in the affordable housing sector. It’s a positive sign that the other major states have also been showing eagerness for contributing in the affordable housing policies. We welcome all the states and their serious members to come and work for this noble policy that’s aiming to provide housing for all. Moreover it was an honor for us as the CREDAI Manharshtra’s team appreciated all our projects and the framework” said PradeepAggarwal, Chairman, Signature Global.
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018