Gurgaon’s leading IT institute Webs Jyoti announces free IT education to underprivileged. With this initiative institute will teach web designing courses, website development social media management and other IT and IT enables courses. All the courses will be job oriented and institute will also assist the students for placement. Saying on this occasion, Hirdesh Bhardwaj said that “we are in process to collaborate with few NGOs in order to identify the actual needy of the society”. This course is available in full and part time for the students.
Founder of Webs Jyoti, Hirdesh Bhardwaj recently wrote a book ‘PHP MYSQL For Advance Learning’ on PHP. This book is gaining much popularity among the IT aspirants in a very short span of period as this is the first book of PHP that has been written by any Indian Writer. Previously, Students used to read foreign writer’s book to fulfill their need. Hirdesh Bhardwaj, a young entrepreneur has hold many records in his hands as well. At the early age of only 22, he taught IT to almost 4000 students and that is the record in its own. Oracles honored Bhardwaj and placed him in ‘it’s India’s best Young Achiever in IT List’ in his world famous reputed magazine. Webs Jyoti since 2009 and now till date almost more than 500 students have been benefitted directly. His institute has developed more that 350 Websites of different background companies.
Hirdesh Bhardwaj further said that “Since my father was also a school teacher, I have the power of delivering to the students the knowledge I posses, that I inherited from my father. Many foreign students come to my institute for learning IT techniques and my Knowledge can bring together international exposure to the underprivileged as well. I will be personally more fortunate if my education and knowledge can bring happiness on the face of many underprivileged families. I further urge to the people of Gurgaon and nearby to come forward with me in order to create milestone in IT fields.”
- Deepalaya School, Gusbethi Inaugurates Infrastructure Development Project for Extension of School Building - 16 July, 2018
- The Unchanged circle rates in Noida twin cities - 13 July, 2018
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018