Delhi/NCR : Driven by their mission towards providing quality lifestyle and peace of mind, Ajnara group of companies have step foot into retail operations with it’s one of a kind supermarket, ‘ALL-IN’ – a 360° grocery store.
The first store in this chain has been inaugurated on 9th May 2016 at Ajnara Daffodils, Sector 137 along the expressway in an area of 2,500 sq.ft. They have plans to increase the number of store in various other locations in Noida & Delhi NCR open 15 such stores this financial year.
ALL-IN aims to create an experience in itself, wherein along with the needs of the customer, many more aspects would be looked upon. The deals that would run at the stores would be completely dependent on the buying pattern of shoppers rather than profit motives.Home delivery would also be available to the buyers within a range of 3-5 Kms and people can also claim shop and drop facilities. This store lies in the heart of about 75,000 residential units which is currently inhabited by over 12,000 families and is sure to grow rapidly.People in this region used to travel far for their basic necessities,but this store is sure to help them cut their travelling time. ALL-IN is sure to leave the buyers spoilt for choices across all categories like frozen foods, milk and dairy products, organic foods, ready to eat foods along with personal and baby care products. This, coupled with the impeccable ambience at the stores is sure to provide a great shopping experience.Very soon, the platform of e-commerce would also be available for ALL-IN with the launch of a mobile application which would allow them to cater to a bigger audience.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the store, Nikhil Gupta, Director, Ajnara said, “ALL-IN focuses on providing better living solutions to people.How do we ensure that? For this we have kept a wide range of healthy products, pricing are very competitive with great offers. We offer product across categories to choose from. The store ambience has been designed keeping free movement and easy shopping. There services are going to be world class with home delivery and shop & drop. Under organised retail, in addition to the needs of the customers, various other aspects play a major role like understanding the buying behaviour of the customer, improving on the customer service through proper training and development of the support staff, cutting down on the checkout time and ensuring that proper hygiene is always maintained. This is what we have brought through ALL IN.”
Mr. Lalit Narain, Retail Head of ALL-IN brand remarked that our target is to provide convenience to families living within the society and other neighboring societies.We want our customers tobe ascertivewhile shopping and can save time from daily needs buying and spend time with their families.We strive for families to find everything for their needs at our retail store. ALL-IN plans to offer more than 4000 of product merchandise so that the customers can get everything for their reenacting needs at the store. Most importantly, we have worked with each vendor and sourced imported merchandise like juices, pasta, Olive Oil and Organic Pulses, Spices and a range of products to ensure that our customers feel privileged to buy world class products from ALL-IN.
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017