Delhi/NCR : Established realty player Shri Group has commenced work on their premium project Shri Radha Aqua Garden with the performing of the ground breaking ceremony at the site of the project. The event was attended by the company’s management which included Sudeep Agrawal, Aman Agrawal, Harish Arora, Ram Agrawal and the employees of the company. Buyers of the project were also present at the ceremony and the distinguishing feature being the presence of existing buyers of their projects in Mathura and Vrindavan who had come down to wish them on the occasion. This project would be officially launched by the end of this month. It has always been seen that developers are first pre launch the project, then apply for clearances and further move ahead with the construction. Contrastingly, here the launch has been preceded by approvals and construction so that the delivery can be done on time.
Post the ground breaking ceremony, excavation work kicked off for the North Lake View tower, which went a great way to ascertain the customers on Shri Group’s promise of timely delivery. The project has been welcomed a lot by the buyers’ fraternity which boasts of many exclusive facilities like club house, rainwater harvesting, special play-pen for kids, etc. This is a one of its kind multi story project in NCR where resort style living is being promoted and one can enjoy all the comforts of a resort when they step out of their apartments because special impetus has been put upon the greenery of the project. This also means that the entire ground floor would be a green patch and safe for children.
While addressing all, Mr. Sudeep Agrawal, MD, Shri Group, said, “Carrying the legacy of SHRI in which it is our passion to make and deliver SHRI homes with standards of our own, Delivery in time and to make our proud home owners comfortable during the home buying process. Shri Group has taken up this project as a challenge upon themselves to make it better than any other existing project of theirs. This project has been planned exceptionally well wherein even the minutest of details like green area, community hall, etc. have been looked well upon during the planning stages.”
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018