Delhi/NCR : In an exclusive event organised by NCR realty major Gulshan Homz, a ‘Ground Breaking Ceremony’ was performed at the site of their latest project Gulshan Bellina in Greater Noida West. The event was marked with a hawan event to start with which was attended by all the employees along with the management. Customers of the project were also seen present for the ceremony with the most distinguishing feature being the presence of Gulshan Homz’s previous customers who had gathered to wish them well on their new endeavour.
After the hawan event, excavation work kicked off then and there which went a great way to ascertain the customers on Gulshan Homz’s promise of timely delivery. The project has been welcomed a lot by the buyers’ fraternity which boasts of many exclusive facilities like rainwater harvesting, customer care center, special play-pen for kids. The project also features an exclusive welcome lounge along with a coffee shop which has been a highlight in their previous projects as well.
The event was graced by the presence of Mr. Deepak Kapoor, President CREDAI – Western U.P. who is also a director at Gulshan Homz. Being satisfied with the progress and steps in this direction he said, “The project was launched with some great expectations on the sides of the customers and it is very good that we have received the environmental clearances concerning the project. The work has now commenced and we expect to complete the project on time, delivering on the promises we made to our customers at the launch of the project.”
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018