Delhi/NCR : In an exclusive event organised by NCR realty major Gulshan Homz, a ‘Ground Breaking Ceremony’ was performed at the site of their latest project Gulshan Bellina in Greater Noida West. The event was marked with a hawan event to start with which was attended by all the employees along with the management. Customers of the project were also seen present for the ceremony with the most distinguishing feature being the presence of Gulshan Homz’s previous customers who had gathered to wish them well on their new endeavour.
After the hawan event, excavation work kicked off then and there which went a great way to ascertain the customers on Gulshan Homz’s promise of timely delivery. The project has been welcomed a lot by the buyers’ fraternity which boasts of many exclusive facilities like rainwater harvesting, customer care center, special play-pen for kids. The project also features an exclusive welcome lounge along with a coffee shop which has been a highlight in their previous projects as well.
The event was graced by the presence of Mr. Deepak Kapoor, President CREDAI – Western U.P. who is also a director at Gulshan Homz. Being satisfied with the progress and steps in this direction he said, “The project was launched with some great expectations on the sides of the customers and it is very good that we have received the environmental clearances concerning the project. The work has now commenced and we expect to complete the project on time, delivering on the promises we made to our customers at the launch of the project.”
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017
- International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” Report - 14 December, 2017
- RRHEDS has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens - 13 December, 2017
- SIKKA GROUP ORGANISES BLANKET DISTRIBUTION CAMP - 12 December, 2017
- Dabur joins ‘WE CARE: Waste Efficient Collection & Recycling’ Project - 8 December, 2017
- 3rd DECEMBER TO BE CELEBRATED AS ‘ROAD SAFETY DAY’: KEVAL KHURANA - 8 December, 2017
- KPIT launches crowdsourcing contest “KPIT BetterWorld” to develop ideas to make the planet sustainable - 8 December, 2017