The mission of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ which goes with the motto of empowering the girl child, has seen another participant with the Gaurs https://lexapronorx.com/generic-lexapro/ Group enrolling 150 girl children from economically weaker sections of the society who will get free education in Gaur International School up till the 12th standard. The school which is located in Greater Noida West will see these children receiving free education in the same set up as other regular students do and by the same faculty post normal school hours.
The mission of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister in 2015 which talks about the importance of educating a girl child and how it will help shape up our society better. This mission, which is being carried out on a national level has always sought the participation of people from all walks of life. Gaurs Group has always been proactive in supporting the causes of the society like zero garbage projects and now free education to girl child.
Expressing her views on the same, Manju Gaur, Director, Gaurs Group says, “The mind-set of people towards girl child education is changing with each passing day and the economically weaker sections have been able to understand this importance even better. In a mission of such large scale, due participation of all capable parties would be required. We have the infrastructure to support this cause at the Gaur International School and we fill privileged to be able to contribute towards it. This will not only ensure a better life for these girls when they grow up to become an active member of the society but will also go a great way in strengthening the nation.”
- US-India Strategic Partnership Forum to organize Roundtable on Rare Disease Policy : “Provisions to Enable Institutional Donations” - 24 March, 2022
- RBL Bank’s UMEED 1000 Cyclothon donates ₹5.20 crores towards Inclusive Education - 17 December, 2021
- Time to Pathways for Plastic Waste Management in the Indian Himalayan Region : Mountain Legislators Meet 2021 - 3 December, 2021
- RBL Bank Flags off 8th edition of ‘UMEED 1000’ Cyclothon in support of Inclusive Education - 3 December, 2021
- Eustace Onuegbu, President of IN-CSR voted the Sustainability Personality of the Year 2021 - 29 November, 2021
- Indian Destinations to be promoted as “Center of Excellence” with new global visibility – Prof. (Dr). Francois Bedards - 19 November, 2021
- “Sustainable Mountain Development SummitX” Towards One Health – Making our Mountains Resilient - 13 November, 2021
- CSR support needed to build world class eco-system for skilling and developing competency with industry leaders- Mr. Piyush Chakraborty - 12 November, 2021
- eBORNEO KNOWLEDGE FAIR GOES VIRTUAL - 18 October, 2021
- IICSR – MEPSC embark into Building Responsible Business Leaders - 2 October, 2021