The transportation industry has always been one of the most prominent industries in every sector. People travel for their work, for trips, goods are carried from one place to another and everything requires the aid of transportation industry. Cab sector is the one that is revolutionizing the transport industry. Earlier, transport was a little costly and hectic. People used different modes of transportation for traveling to their workstations. But recently, with the upcoming technology and business models in cab sector, cabs are becoming the new face of transportation inside the city to travel for work or other reason.
The Main Focus of Wagon Cab is to provide its customers the maximum amount of satisfaction and in order to do so they have built up the proper team. All the professionals in the sector are well trained. The Team has different experts working in different field. The CEO and Founder Mr Arpan and Mr Uttam both look after the entire team and several experts work along with them to resolve things and outcomes. Mr Mayank is the technique Head of the firm, any technical issue is directly brought over to him and he sorts it out. Mr Ravi is in charge of Field Operations and Training the Drivers. The most effective and efficient part about wagon cab is that every individual and the training team are experts of their own field which makes the team building easy.
Working men and women need to travel daily and this where the cabs have revolutionized the transport industry, and the plus point about wagon cab is that all the drivers are trained by a soft skill trainer in batches. So all of them have a professional behavior towards their clients and they know how to respond so that the customer feels as ease while travelling. One of the added features is that every city has a Service Center of wagon cab where all the required training are given and all the issues of customer are noted and resolved. The company is really focusing on their team building and to grow out an effective team.
It is not questionable that in a very short period of time the company has grown a lot and work still is on to make the features Better, every day efforts are being made to improvise in each segment and to yield out positive and impressive results both for the company and the customers.
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020