ASCEND TEAM spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO (Multiple Disable Children) on Makar Sankranti. Kite-flying festival spread warmth and happiness into their lives. Children got together to perform the kite flying ritual.
It is an experience that all of us should receive because after going there we realise that the life which we have got is so luxurious in comparison of those children but still we are always complaining. It was a moment in my life where we actually felt the feeling of satisfaction because we can get every possible thing but satisfaction of doing something which can help in improving life’s of other children is just something which can’t be expressed in words.
UMANG is an initiative that strives for an inclusive society that provides equal opportunity for all, by enhancing the quality of life of individuals with various disabilities. UMANG reaches out to persons with Cerebral Palsy, Mental Challenges, Autism, Multiple Disabilities.
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020