Dehradun Uttarakhand, Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh
School Students of Uttarakhand and Chhattisgarh, celebrated 70th Anniversary of India‘s Independence in very innovative way by initiating new era of interactive & collaborative learning through virtual network, fulfilling the “Digital India” dream of Prime Minister Shri Nariendra Modi ji.
Under the aegis of leading NGO “Society for Inclusive Development (SFID)” Dehradun and Shri SEWA (Sri Sankalp Education & Welfare Association – Run by : iColab Softwares Pvt. Ltd.) (Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh) new project “My Smart Class – Connecting Classes – Empowering Student” was jointly launched by Principal Mrs Reena Jaggi of Green Field School (GFS), Dehradun and Mrs Varsha Sharma, principal of GAJANAN MADHAV MUKTIBODH (GMM) Govt. Higher Secondary School, Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh in presence of large number of teachers and students.
Young students of Dehradun based Green Field School (GFS), established virtual link with Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh based school using their state of art WiFi ICT Lab.
After initial introduction by students from both sides under the supervision of their teachers, students exchanged views on basic socio economic status of Uttarakhand as well as Chhattisgarh. Students of GFS asked many questions about the rivers, biodiversity and freedom fighters of Chhattisgarh and similar questions were raised by students of Chhattisgarh. They also asked many questions about Dev Bhoomi, Ganga, Yamuna and Himalayas, Tribal life etc..
Sakshi Arya, Tanu, Vanshika, Preeti and Kajal of GFS asked their new virtual friend s about how they are planning to celebrate independence day. Students of GFS sang School Song using Skype network.
Sushmita, Triveni, Payal, Suman, Priyanka, Priti Dwangan & Varsha Yadav of class 12th of GMM also sang Saraswati Vandana For the students of Uttarakhand.
Teachers from both sides were also excited and introduced themselves with each other using virtual platform and assured each other about further collaboration and network to make students learn more this newly created platform.
More schools will be added Pan India with My Smart Class project with focus on Rural and tribal region Said Dilpreet, project head of SFID. Manish Rathod, Head Sri Sankalp Education & Welfare Association assured his support to expand this network in other regions.
Mona, Surjeet, Kavita, Sumit, Reena, Menu, Khushboo, Mohit, Anita, Sapna, Babita were present along with large number of students from both sides.
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018